Start the Party
Sports Champion
Kung Fu Rider
Brunswick Pro Bowling
The Fight: Lights Out
Eyepet
Singstar (non bundle)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='skiizim']Is TV Superstars any good? The only games I don't have from the list is that and The Fight.[/QUOTE]I heard it was not good, but the controls actually work.

I'm getting tv superstar next and the shoot.

[quote name='bballplaya210']So I would need to buy another move controller to play The Fight? The navigation controller can't be used for your other arm?[/QUOTE]You need a second move controller.

Does anybody knows what happens if you buy 2 of the games for $50.00 but than return one of them later down the road? I am only really interested in "The Fight" and would love to pick it up for only $25.00 new.

[quote name='Jimbo1']:/ I wish there was more info on this. I want to get Time Crisis but don't feel that it warrants $50. Getting 2 games including TC will be nice for $50.[/QUOTE]

Time Crisis definitely doesn't warrant $50. If you have a friend to play it with you locally then maybe $30.

I was psyched to see Time Crisis at like 3AM on Black Friday on amazon for $23. That was an instant purchase for me. It isn't worth $50 though, the funny thing is I saw it at my local Sam's Club for like $58 and change. I guess they thought it was a $60 title or something

thx OP, once again employee had no clue, but she rang it up and it was discounted. got The Shoot and The Fight

[quote name='Saix_XIII']I was psyched to see Time Crisis at like 3AM on Black Friday on amazon for $23. That was an instant purchase for me. It isn't worth $50 though, the funny thing is I saw it at my local Sam's Club for like $58 and change. I guess they thought it was a $60 title or something[/QUOTE]

That's when I grabbed TC, too (even though I didn't have Move at the time). Great set of lightgun shooters.

Still working with clueless employees today at 11am CST. Got The Fight, The Shoot, Eyepet, and Singstar Dance. Plus they got some move controllers in.

[quote name='ajh2298']Does anybody knows what happens if you buy 2 of the games for $50.00 but than return one of them later down the road? I am only really interested in "The Fight" and would love to pick it up for only $25.00 new.[/QUOTE]

you should just get $25 back for the game u returned...from past experiences, I have returned with gift receipts and ended up getting the full value back (regular price)

thats pretty good. i thought this would have ended yesterday since it was the end of the week so i picked up the fight and the shoot.

i wonder how long this is going to go on. i might have to pick up start the party and something else.

5:52 pm pacific time- deal is still live. just got home- picked up the shoot and the fight, both still sealed. my move that i got for free via amazon trade in credit will be here tuesday. i cant wait!

Fry's Electronics is selling Eyepet and Kung Fu Rider for $20 each.

This is both in-store and online, so if you're looking to get two games on this GS deal, don't get either of those two if you've got a Fry's near you or want to just order them online if you want to save a llitle more cash.

Deal is dead. I made sure the cashier totaled it out, and it came up full price for The Fight and TV Superstars. Too bad I didn't see this thread until last night.

[quote name='ryheeles']Deal is dead. I made sure the cashier totaled it out, and it came up full price for The Fight and TV Superstars. Too bad I didn't see this thread until last night.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. But damn. For whatever reason my sonystyle order (Move + free game) got cancelled for The Fight (it was backordered at the time) and I immediately thought of this deal this morning which turns out to be a few bucks cheaper per game. I got the Move bundle for $77 (after tax) which isn't bad but now I want games for it.

Best buy has buy 1 get 1 50% for some move games with an additional $10 gift card (which can later be converted to amazon gift card in store, so you still end up paying $25 for a lot of the same games (plus Sly Collection which didn't qualify at GameStop).

i think i might do the best buy deal.... i just don't know what are the best games to get? i only have a move and navigation controller so not sure which games I CAN plan... any ideas?

bread's done
Back