Buy 2 Pre-Owned Games at BestBuy.com, Get a Third Free

I recommend you avoid anything with in-store pick-up though. Had one of my games from an order "not found" and of course it was the one that range up as "free" in the order. I couldn't cancel the other two games, so now I have to go and return them when they arrive. Le suck.

How are used games from Best Buy? Do they always come complete with case and manual? Anyone ever received a game that's been unplayable due to the disc being mutilated?

[quote name='Akimitsu782']How are used games from Best Buy? Do they always come complete with case and manual? Anyone ever received a game that's been unplayable due to the disc being mutilated?[/QUOTE]

Best Buy no longer requires case and manual to trade-in, and hasn't for months, so I'd say about 15% of the used games I get on shipments are disc only. The only time I had a game unplayable was before we switched the company that sends us used games, and that was a bad batch. Like really bad. Like I opened 5 copies of Call of Duty Black Ops in front of a customer and every single one of them had the perfect circular ring on the back. But since the switch I've had no complaints.

The selection really isn't too bad but with the prices being about the same as Gamestop, I'd rather get the extra 10% off from them (not a Reward Zone Unlocked member). Plus I almost always have credit with GS. But for those who trade at BB and have Reward Zone Unlocked, it's not a bad option.

[quote name='slidecage']been going on since the 23rd[/QUOTE]

^ This.

The same deals keep getting posted over and over again by people who don't know how to read or use the search function. :roll:

yeah it's a cheap place to get splintercell hd and hyperdimension neptunia, but really, with my crazy backlog i know it will get cheaper... so ill just wait.

I picked up three bottom feeders (WET, Dead to Rights, Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood) for PS3 a few days ago with this sale for $15+ total. There are a few games priced in the $4.99-$9.99 range that are priced better used than what GS would charge. With free shipping, why not give it a shot IMHO....

bread's done
Back