Buy 2 Select Games, Get 1 Free at GameStop

jj5206

CAGiversary!
[IMG-R=5838]22823[/IMG-R]Gamestop is having a buy 2, get 1 free sale on select new games. Add 3 of the eligible games to your cart and use coupon code NEW2G1.

icongs_r1.gif
Buy 2 Select Games, Get 1 Free at GameStop

Eligible games:

:360: Crackdown 2 - $19.99
:360: Fable 3 -$39.99
:360: Halo Reach - $59.99
:360: Medal of Honor - $29.99
:360: Splinter Cell Conviction - $19.99
:360: Two Worlds - $39.99

:ps3: DC Universe Online - $59.99
:ps3: Final Fantasy XIII - $19.99
:ps3: God of War 3 - $29.99
:ps3: Gran Turismo 5 - $59.99
:ps3: Medal of Honor - $29.99
:ps3: UFC Undisputed 2010 - $29.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Kaiser499']Most people already have those games.[/QUOTE]

what a stupid comment.

Obviously the people who DONT have the games already appreciate the effort by the OP..

The 3 $19.99 games wouldn't be a bad combo, although it's too bad Conviction has already been down to $10 new separately and there's such a small selection.

[quote name='Edge']The 3 $19.99 games wouldn't be a bad combo, although it's too bad Conviction has already been down to $10 new separately and there's such a small selection.[/QUOTE]

The only time I saw it that cheap was at BB last late December. It was a great killing fun for my vacation of a month. Some of the best coop there can be had in Conviction...when I say some I mean when the servers don't time out...

Thanks OP for the effort.

Nice little selection. Totally wish there was another 19.99 title since I already beat conviction. Ffxiii and crackdown 2 would be pretty boss at just 13.xx apiece.

[quote name='confoosious']what a stupid comment.

Obviously the people who DONT have the games already appreciate the effort by the OP..[/QUOTE]

It's not a stupid comment, and that's why I said MOST not everyone.

[quote name='Kaiser499']It's not a stupid comment, and that's why I said MOST not everyone.[/QUOTE]

probably more accurate to say most people have some of these OR some people have most of these - (although both of these are just as vague of statements, really).

me? i dont have any of them...so i guess i'm on the other side of most.

Crappy & Ripping off Deal EVER Do not let B2 Get 1 Free Get you!

Crackdown 2 - $19.99 (New MSRP)
Fable 3 -$39.99 ( You can find this $ucker for $19.99 new)
Halo Reach - $59.99 (Walmart have this sucker for $25 plus taxes)
Medal of Honor - $29.99 (You see this game went down $15 or $20 every where)
Splinter Cell Conviction - $19.99 (A lot CAG get this Sucker for $10 few month ago or new MSRP $20)
Two Worlds - $39.99 (I see this game go down $20 - $25)

DC Universe Online - $59.99 (A lot CAG games found this Sucker under $10 at Target or below $25)
Final Fantasy XIII - $19.99 (New MSRP)
God of War 3 - $29.99 (it been on Sale $20 or less
Gran Turismo 5 - $59.99 Full MSRP i seen this sucker dropped $40
UFC Undisputed 2010 - $29.99 (it been $15 - $20 new)

[quote name='Kaiser499']It's not a stupid comment, and that's why I said MOST not everyone.[/QUOTE]

Baseless broad generalization. I own 2 of the games on that list, and I'm most people. You should self ban. Think about it.

To add to the actual thread - the selection is pretty narrow, but I'm sure will be useful to some people. I still have a bad habit of buying games at first price drop and not playing them until I could further buy them for $19.99. Pass for me, but decent deal, none-the-less.

Pretty bad deal considering the prices listed. Many of those games could be bought for cheaper and thus negates any savings you would get from this B2G1 deal

if they included ffxiii on 360, or assassin's creed brotherhood 360 or dropped two worlds 2 to $30... i'd bite, but otherwise this is just out of reach of being a good sale, cus they have no 3 similar priced games on 360

Thanks for posting. Even if "most" people did have those games, that doesn't mean it couldn't be a good deal for those who don't.

So, now when we post deals we have to think about conversion rates?

[quote name='blitztwn36']I own 2 of the games on that list, and I'm most people. You should self ban. Think about it.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the laugh.

I'm more of "some" people than "most" people and I have owned one game on that list (though it, and the prices, are not compelling enough for me to jump). Someday I will be "most" people

While that isn't a fact, this is:

Most people in this thread thought your comment was stupid as all fuck.

[quote name='ssjmichael']While that isn't a fact, this is:

Most people in this thread thought your comment was stupid as all fuck.[/QUOTE]

What he should have said is that these prices are horrible. Who cares if anyone has them or not? People here don't post deals only because someone might or mightnot have a game already.

on the bright side, i think this is the first time they've done a buy 2 get 1 on new games, so maybe we'll see more of these later on with slightly better prices, or same priced games.

hopefully this is a step in the right direction for GS and they'll have more favorable deals like this for us in the near future...and yeah, I lol'd a little at the Halo Reach price too.

Wow, on new stuff? Either they're hurting, wising up on their sales to compete with other stores, or clearing out overstock. Judging by the pitiful selection of games, probably number 3. I mean FF, GoW3, and GT5 are ok choices but they aren't exactly recent titles. The rest is junk.

Wonder how they can still charge $60 for GT5 anyway...

Online only? Got my hopes up thinking it was in-store too, OP please change the thread title to "Gamestop.com" to clear up possible confusion.

I'd probably get:
Fable 3 or God of War 3 for $29.99 (depending if I don't find a copy of GoW3 at Blockbuster)
Final Fantasy XIII $19.99
Crackdown 2 for free

All of these games were way overstocked at many locations. I think this is just a start to before the eventual sales start coming on these titles. Still some great deals if used right for a few of these though. Thanks OP!

It was a rather pointless comment.

[quote name='CAG Trader']Wow, on new stuff? Either they're hurting, wising up on their sales to compete with other stores, or clearing out overstock. Judging by the pitiful selection of games, probably number 3. I mean FF, GoW3, and GT5 are ok choices but they aren't exactly recent titles. The rest is junk.

Wonder how they can still charge $60 for GT5 anyway...[/QUOTE]

I'd say the majority of customers walking into Gamestop are gaming simpletons.

Last edited by a moderator:
If all the games were priced the same, then this would be a nice deal. As the deal stands, there aren't enough similarly priced games to really experience the most savings possible.

Regardless if the comment was stupid,pointless,etc I think we can agree that those prices are horrible and can be found cheaper somewhere else.

I have none of those games, except for Halo Reach due to the beta where I got a free copy.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Can you actually substantiate that claim? o_O[/QUOTE]

One of my favorite comments of the week. Thank you.

[quote name='Kaiser499']Regardless if the comment was stupid,pointless,etc I think we can agree that those prices are horrible and can be found cheaper somewhere else.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it's usually the case when an outfit does a bundle deal.

I own over 600 games, yet I only have a few of the ones on that list.

You might want to learn to use a little tact before you post things on internet forums; otherwise, people will most likely take your tone the wrong way.

bread's done
Back