Buy 3 15% off, Buy 4+ 20% off accessories at Best Buy (online and B&M)

imacgod

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Straight from Best Buy's website: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Global-...39/pcmcat247000050015.c?id=pcmcat247000050015

Buy More, Save More Offer Details
Offer valid: 07/10/11–08/27/11.

Markdowns taken from regular prices for regular priced items and from sale prices for items on sale. Not valid with any other coupons or offers. Offer applies to the following categories: headphones, ink and paper, bags and cases, memory cards, mounts, fitness accessories, furniture, remotes, TV antennas and digital TV converter boxes, cables, surge protectors, power management, chargers, rechargeable batteries, controllers, mice and keyboards.

Excludes: all Best Buy Mobile accessories, Zagg InvisibleSHIELDs, Bose®, Monster® headphones, camera lenses and camera flashes, Apple®, Wacom, HP ink and toner, and special order items.

Repeat: Markdowns taken from regular prices for regular priced items and from sale prices for items on sale.

This can get awesome. What to stack with?

----

Odd little flyer I saw while at Best Buy today in the gaming section (Sorry about the poor photo. Only got a dumbphone.):

Buy any 3, save 15%. Buy any 4 or more accessories, save 20%. On accessories from select departments. Included are bags, cases, chargers, rechargeable batteries, controllers, headphones, ink, paper, memory cards, mice, keyboard, mounts, stands, furniture, remotes, antennas, and surge protectors.

The key things in that babble are cables, controllers, chargers, headphones, memory cards, and rechargeable batteries for us gamers. Maybe a surge protector too.

Anyways, if this is built in to the computer, the deal can get awesome if you can stack it with things like the gamer coupons and price matches (since oddly Best Buy offers the the blue DualShocks and Wii Remotes for cheaper).

Dunno if it's YMMV. Good until August 27.

offer clearly states "does not combine with any other coupons or offers", so thats a definite no to the gamer coupons. probably a no on price matches also. most of these items i couldnt see anyone needing 3/4+ of.

good deal for surge protectors if you need those though.

since when does BB sell fitness items?

Last edited by a moderator:
these work with ms points? in for it then OP, thanks. i've been meaning to get MS points for the new dragon age 2 dlc.

[quote name='karyadi']these work with ms points? in for it then OP, thanks. i've been meaning to get MS points for the new dragon age 2 dlc.[/QUOTE]

im not seeing MS points listed either

Stock up on Wii Remotes. That seems to be the best you can do. Get 4 of them (black and white on sale for $31.99), and it works out to about $25 a remote.

If you can get them to price match the blue DualShock in store ($35.99), you could probably pick up 3 or 4 of those for cheap too. Limited 1 per order online, hence I suggest in-store.

Move controllers are also on sale online too. Stack that on top of their sale prices (with a price match), you're set!

I think you can at the very least argue that the pricematch for the online deal and sale prices together works since it's through their website. You could even do a printout of the shopping cart if you have to.

We've seen Gamer coupons stack with other sales, so let's not get too hasty about those not stacking ;) I'm more surprised that the discounts are on top of the sale prices.

And if you got some printer or camera accessories or bags or cables you want to pick up, might as well check it out and combine it with a game accessory purchase.

Just throwing out some ideas. Make it more awesome, CAGs. Be bold.

do the band hero and guitar hero stuff count? are they even listed as something separate you can buy?

If you want a Move, but can't pony up the cash for a third or forth item, Amazon has Move's for $34.98 and Navigation's for $21.75.

[quote name='dohdough']If you want a Move, but can't pony up the cash for a third or forth item, Amazon has Move's for $34.98 and Navigation's for $21.75.[/QUOTE]

Add 9.99 shipping as they are not sold by Amazon

[quote name='ky151']Add 9.99 shipping as they are not sold by Amazon[/QUOTE]

Yeah I saw that today and almost went for it. Then I saw $10 for shipping. I think I'm going to get in on this deal, I just don't know what else to get.

That seems to be the best you can do. Get 4 of them (black and white on sale for $31.99), and it works out to about $25 a remote.
18.games.jpg

[quote name='dohdough']If you want a Move, but can't pony up the cash for a third or forth item, Amazon has Move's for $34.98 and Navigation's for $21.75.[/QUOTE]

Just add a pack of game cases for items 3 & 4. They're cheap.

I'm wanting to get the move (I need everything) and spent some time fiddling with combos in my cart. I ended up just getting the controller and nav and will pick up a camera at GS with credit I have. I picked up an ipad case (which I needed) and 1 set of those trigger things for ps3 controllers (I read that they're good and were really close to being free)

I was THIS close to getting the Resistance bundle. It would be 120 if you can find other things you need. I couldn't add 2 sets of triggers and then I remembered that I'm not really interested in Resistance.

The interesting thing about this deal is it includes Resistance 3 Doomsday Edition which is basically SOCOM 4 Full Deployment Edition with Resistance 3 instead of SOCOM 4. With the purchase of 2 other eligible items the 15% savings amounts to about $22 off the MSRP and after 20% with 3 other eligible items it becomes $30 off. This is a great deal for anyone that's been looking for a reasonably-priced Full Deployment bundle with no luck such as myself. This sale has potential. Thanks OP!

[quote name='theyoungfreshone']The interesting thing about this deal is it includes Resistance 3 Doomsday Edition which is basically SOCOM 4 Full Deployment Edition with Resistance 3 instead of SOCOM 4. With the purchase of 2 other eligible items the 15% savings amounts to about $22 off the MSRP and after 20% with 3 other eligible items it becomes $30 off. This is a great deal for anyone that's been looking for a reasonably-priced Full Deployment bundle with no luck such as myself. This sale has potential. Thanks OP![/QUOTE]plus if your doing the 5 for $100 deal your getting $20 in "base" credit & the extra money earns more of the $150 spent on gaming that'll net you another $10 RZ cert.

This was amazing thank you! I got the Resistance 3 Doomsday Edition for $120.73 after everything. I had $5 in a reward cert. and a $10 gift card left over from another promo. I bought the kit with x3 Rocketfish Game cases. I've been dying to get the Move and I am a huge fan of Resistance 3 so this worked out perfectly. This was a STEAL for me. :D

[quote name='Enuf']plus if your doing the 5 for $100 deal your getting $20 in "base" credit & the extra money earns more of the $150 spent on gaming that'll net you another $10 RZ cert.[/QUOTE]

True. But don't those transactions need to take place simultaneously on the same receipt in order to trigger the 5 for $100?

So pre-ordering Resistance 3 Doomsday with this offer would not do anything in the way of 5 for $100, if I'm not doing the actual 5 for $100 deal, right?

[quote name='theyoungfreshone']True. But don't those transactions need to take place simultaneously on the same receipt in order to trigger the 5 for $100?

So pre-ordering Resistance 3 Doomsday with this offer would not do anything in the way of 5 for $100, if I'm not doing the actual 5 for $100 deal, right?[/QUOTE]no, it doesn't have to be on the same receipt. If you pre-order it & purchase it w/i 5 days of release you have credit for 1 of the 5 games. If you don't get 5 you won't get the $100.
Depending on how the BB deals go game to game there will be people not interested in the 5 for $100 until the end up getting 3-4 games then b/c of the extra bonuses they'll get 2 more.

bread's done
Back