Buy 3 get 2 free at EB Games! PC and Music CDs

dabamus

Banned
It's part of the used game sale that is going on through Tuesday or Wednesday, but used PC games are buy 3 get 2 free.

I didn't know this, but when I went to buy some used PC games yesterday they tested it out, and told me about it so I got to pick 2 more games and get another free one.

I got MS Flight Simulator 2000 Pro, Prince of Persia 3d, Jane's Fleet Command, Nascar Racing 2 gold edition, and Jetfighter IV.
It cost me a total of a little over $13 for 5 games, four of which were $4, and one of which was $5.

EDIT: This is both PC and Music Cds. It looks like it may be part of another B3G2 free sale that is just starting early for PC and music cds.

I would add "PC games" to your thread title. Not much in the way of PC games at my EB... would be great if it were console.

[quote name='Scorch']Eh. I'll wait for another "75% off all PO PC games" sale.[/QUOTE]

You could be waiting for a while. Something tells me the ebgames/game stop merger could end some of ebgames best deals while they slowly morph into Game Stop.

[quote name='dwsscs']You could be waiting for a while. Something tells me the ebgames/game stop merger could end some of ebgames best deals while they slowly morph into Game Stop.[/QUOTE]

Who says they're morphing into Gamestop.. I may know something that you don't ;)

One thing that has already happened, however, is they have stopped taking in PC games. So if this doesn't clear them out, I won't be suprised to see a 75% off PO PC titles come back.

[quote name='Scorch']Who says they're morphing into Gamestop.. I may know something that you don't ;)

One thing that has already happened, however, is they have stopped taking in PC games. So if this doesn't clear them out, I won't be suprised to see a 75% off PO PC titles come back.[/QUOTE]

Please share your knowlege, BTW mine was just a opinion. No fact to back it up.

They are going to be exactly like Gamestop. They have already stopped taking PC, DC, Genesis, SNES, Nintendo. They are owned by the same company. Of course they are going to be the same. Once they get their computers aligned there will be no difference at all.

Sorry, I'm nowhere near any EB Games (a hour drive to the nearest one) . . . but did I understand you right? They will take used audio CDs???

I've got a box of over 100 CDs I've been meaning to eBay -- but hey, that may work even better!

[quote name='Scorch']Who says they're morphing into Gamestop.. I may know something that you don't ;)

One thing that has already happened, however, is they have stopped taking in PC games. So if this doesn't clear them out, I won't be suprised to see a 75% off PO PC titles come back.[/QUOTE]

The EB near my gym is already carrying GameStop-branded accessories and Game Informer magazines. Seems like assimilation to me.

[quote name='DrHogie']Sorry, I'm nowhere near any EB Games (a hour drive to the nearest one) . . . but did I understand you right? They will take used audio CDs???

I've got a box of over 100 CDs I've been meaning to eBay -- but hey, that may work even better![/QUOTE]

I know the gamestop near me takes audio cds for $1 a pop. They don't scan it at all so i just trade in junk.

[quote name='dwsscs']Please share your knowlege, BTW mine was just a opinion. No fact to back it up.[/QUOTE]

dwsscs, Scorch has a brother that works for EB so he gets to find out info about things going on. I have heard from some of the local Gamestop employees that I know that Gamestop Corporate is mostlikely going to keep each brand seperate for the time being.

[quote name='SevereTrauma']they used to take used music, i got almost $200 last year trading in but I heard they are stopping that.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, it's YMMV. Most of the EB stores aren't taking music around here anymore.

bread's done
Back