Buy 3 Kinect Games, Get $20 off at Best Buy (not the same as weekly ad deal)

Disneyboy

CAGiversary!
The new Best Buy Gaming Insider pamphlet for November is out today. This issue is called Kinect Insider and has a coupon on the back-inside cover good for "Buy 2 Kinect Insider games, save $10. Buy 3, save $20" This seems very similiar to the Buy 2 get a $10 giftcard, Buy 3 get a $30 giftcard deal that's mentioned in the weekly ad, but this seems to be a direct savings instead of a giftcard.

The games listed are

Zumba Fitness Party
Kinect joy Ride
Adrenaline Misfits
The Biggest Loser
EA Sports Active 2
Dance Central
Dance Masters
Your Shape Fitness Evolved
Kinectimals
Fighters Uncaged
Kinect sports
Sonic Free Riders
Motion Sports: Play for Real
Game Party in Motion
Deca Sports Freedom

If this stacks with the giftcard deal, that would be $120 + tax for 3 Kinect games and a $30 Best Buy giftcard.

[quote name='boneless']I'm just gonna ask what everyone's thinking, are any of those games any good to pick 3?[/QUOTE]

Dance Central
Sonic Free Riders

I'm going to grab these three from target on Thursday... my wife wants dance central and your shape fitness and I want sonic riders.. I think these are pretty safe choices.

Kevin

Zumba Fitness Party
The Biggest Loser

just in time for thanksgiving

Since Best Buy doesn't like my credit card, I'll just wait and hope for Amazon to match this. Very good deal nonetheless, I would pick up:

Sonic Free Riders
Kinect Joy Ride

If I hadn't already pre-ordered Kinect Sports, I would replace Joy Ride with that one.

Not too bad of a deal but I think during Black Friday we might see a small reduction on some of these games. Although if you can't wait for that this is a good deal too. I think Dance Central, Sonic Free Riders and...Joy Ride or Fighters Uncaged would be my picks. I think Sonic Free Riders is probably the best launch title for Kinect IMO.

I wonder if it can be combined. If you're using a coupon to take the discount off, I wonder if the system will still prompt the giftcard at checkout.

[quote name='joshnorm']SO the coupon is part of the $6 magazine? Or is it a free insert?[/QUOTE]
No, this isn't the @GAMER magazine, this is the much smaller pamphlet that Best Buy places near the games each month. It typically lists what games are coming out in the month, and the back page used to list what Reward Zone Gamer club coupons would be issued throughout the month.

[quote name='drktrpr1']This deal would be great, except for the "having to buy Kinect games" part.[/QUOTE]

BWAA HAA HA HAAA! Genius!

Off to find my own thread about a topic I don't care about and offer an equally important comment.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I wonder if it can be combined. If you're using a coupon to take the discount off, I wonder if the system will still prompt the giftcard at checkout.[/QUOTE]
I would love this to be Best Buy's equivalent of Target's B2G1, just on Kinect games, but I do would fear that they wouldn't allow the double-dipping. Would be great if they did though.

bread's done
Back