Buy a 120 GB PS3 Get a Free EA 2010 Sports Game

[quote name='Jimbo1']So THIS is the Amazon deal that everyone has been raving about?

>_>[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Amazon.com']

For today only...

[/quote]

the black friday deal will be better no doubt

Somewhat similar deal:

Buy a PS3 from Amazon, Get NHL 10 FREE, Plus $20 off additional selected game

NHL 10 qualifies for the Amazon BUY80G20 promotional code.

Credit to psulitimate from Slickdeals.

[quote name='leopaw']Somewhat similar deal:

Buy a PS3 from Amazon, Get NHL 10 FREE, Plus $20 off additional selected game

NHL 10 qualifies for the Amazon BUY80G20 promotional code.

Credit to psulitimate from Slickdeals.[/QUOTE]

I couldn't get this to work, it might be because I also have a 30 dollar off coupon

Tested it out and it worked. Added system and NHL to cart. Added eligible game to cart. Went to checkout, entered code.

[quote name='Skoad']Tested it out and it worked. Added system and NHL to cart. Added eligible game to cart. Went to checkout, entered code.[/QUOTE]

must be the 30 dollar off coupon then, ill just wait till black friday

I have tested and it works just fine. Thank you mate.
All the best.
p.gif

[quote name='Nico0020']This needs to be renamed to "buy a PS3 get $1 off," unless you actually like sports games.[/QUOTE]

:roll: That could be said about ANY bundle.

[quote name='Nico0020']This needs to be renamed to "buy a PS3 get $1 off," unless you actually like sports games.[/QUOTE]

This! Because we all know nobody likes Madden 10 or NHL 10 :roll:

If you don't like at least one of:

NHL 10
FIFA 10
Madden 10
NCAA BB 10
NCAA FB 10
NBA Live 10

there's something wrong with you.

Good deal OP.

[quote name='spoo']This! Because we all know nobody likes Madden 10 or NHL 10 :roll:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='confoosious']If you don't like at least one of:

NHL 10
FIFA 10
Madden 10
NCAA BB 10
NCAA FB 10
NBA Live 10

Good deal OP.[/QUOTE]

I don't have any interest in those sports so I wouldn't want any of those games; I only like baseball. Though I'd trade NHL 10 back to Amazon to get more off. I'll wait for a more interesting deal.

I bought a PS3 from them on the 18th and they wouldn't honor this deal for me. Instead they gave me a $20 promo credit which I can't even combine with the BUY80G20 promo, cause like caltab said it voids the deal. Some other guy on SlickDeals e-mailed them and got Madden 10 for free. Poopheads. I've spent at least $1,000 in their video games section within the past couple of months, too.

[quote name='shytface']I bought a PS3 from them on the 18th and they wouldn't honor this deal for me. Instead they gave me a $20 promo credit which I can't even combine with the BUY80G20 promo, cause like caltab said it voids the deal. Some other guy on SlickDeals e-mailed them and got Madden 10 for free. Poopheads. I've spent at least $1,000 in their video games section within the past couple of months, too.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure why Amazon is at fault here.

Going to wait for BF to see if theres any better deals on a PS3...

And

[quote name='confoosious']If you don't like at least one of:

NHL 10
FIFA 10
Madden 10
NCAA BB 10
NCAA FB 10
NBA Live 10

Good deal OP.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure theres something wrong with alot of people on this site then because I know not everyone likes sports games. I know I don't.

My brother bought this (well I bought it for him using my sony card with the intent of him paying me back) even though he was aware of the other black friday bundles. He really wants Madden so this works out for him in the end as he gets a game he wants instead of one that he doesn't really want.

[quote name='shytface']I bought a PS3 from them on the 18th and they wouldn't honor this deal for me. Instead they gave me a $20 promo credit which I can't even combine with the BUY80G20 promo, cause like caltab said it voids the deal. Some other guy on SlickDeals e-mailed them and got Madden 10 for free. Poopheads. I've spent at least $1,000 in their video games section within the past couple of months, too.[/QUOTE]
No offense, but what a stupid time to buy a console straight up with Black Friday right around the corner. Should have waited a week and jumped on one of the bundle deals.

[quote name='no_exit']No offense, but what a stupid time to buy a console straight up with Black Friday right around the corner. Should have waited a week and jumped on one of the bundle deals.[/QUOTE]

I had a $30 off coupon that I'd been holding on to since their last trade-in deal. I also had promo credits from MW2, NSMB, Assassin's Creed 2, WWE SvR, Forza 3, GTA:ELC, and Dragon Age. I also did the coinstar $40/$10 promo and had a $10 gift card from doing a survey that was posted on SlickDeals. I tried to order a PS3 from Dell over a month ago and that got canceled. I'd been patiently waiting for weeks to order one of these things, and decided to do so after my last promo credit arrived (got it the day after Assassin's Creed 2 came out). I was antsy from already waiting so long, and figured BF wasn't for at least another week, wish I would've known Amazon would have a sale 2 days later. I'm mostly just annoyed that some people got a free game first try (people that ordered beginning of November), and I had to send two e-mails just to get a $20 credit. Oh well, better than nothing I suppose.

[quote name='no_exit']No offense, but what a stupid time to buy a console straight up with Black Friday right around the corner. Should have waited a week and jumped on one of the bundle deals.[/QUOTE]

I understand where you're coming from, but I bought one of these also because:

1) If there's a better deal from Amazon later, I can just return this because I don't intend on opening before then anyways
2) I am refusing shipment on Madden 10 which reduces cost by $47
3)I don't pay taxes which equates to $26.25
4) I don't have to wake up early or camp out in the freezing cold to deal with crowds of crabby people
5) I don't like any of the games in the bundles and I can't return them to the stores here (I've tried before)

Just from a monetary standpoint, I've saved $73.25 which realistically is about the cost of those bundled games because I don't pay retail for games. Only way a deal would be better is if Amazon gave away 2 free games, which I would also return, because all the B&M deals have been posted already and they aren't worth it to me.

[quote name='tmly']I understand where you're coming from, but I bought one of these also because:

1) If there's a better deal from Amazon later, I can just return this because I don't intend on opening before then anyways
2) I am refusing shipment on Madden 10 which reduces cost by $47
3)I don't pay taxes which equates to $26.25
4) I don't have to wake up early or camp out in the freezing cold to deal with crowds of crabby people
5) I don't like any of the games in the bundles and I can't return them to the stores here (I've tried before)

Just from a monetary standpoint, I've saved $73.25 which realistically is about the cost of those bundled games because I don't pay retail for games. Only way a deal would be better is if Amazon gave away 2 free games, which I would also return, because all the B&M deals have been posted already and they aren't worth it to me.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't be so sure you can just refuse shipment on madden and save 47 dollars. Amazon usually distributes the discount over all the products in your cart, so I think you'll only get like 25 dollars for returning madden. Also, I agree with your sentiment that its not worth the hassle of black friday lines, but its almost certain Amazon will have a better deal next weak that doesn't require leaving the house.

[quote name='tmly']I understand where you're coming from, but I bought one of these also because:

2) I am refusing shipment on Madden 10 which reduces cost by $47[/QUOTE]

[quote name='caltab']I wouldn't be so sure you can just refuse shipment on madden and save 47 dollars. Amazon usually distributes the discount over all the products in your cart, so I think you'll only get like 25 dollars for returning madden. Also, I agree with your sentiment that its not worth the hassle of black friday lines, but its almost certain Amazon will have a better deal next weak that doesn't require leaving the house.[/QUOTE]
This

[quote name='caltab']I wouldn't be so sure you can just refuse shipment on madden and save 47 dollars. Amazon usually distributes the discount over all the products in your cart, so I think you'll only get like 25 dollars for returning madden. Also, I agree with your sentiment that its not worth the hassle of black friday lines, but its almost certain Amazon will have a better deal next weak that doesn't require leaving the house.[/QUOTE]

I did this with a plasma and blu ray combo that they were running, basically they took $200 off with that combo, obviously prorated between the two items. I returned the blu-ray which didn't affect the discount off the TV. Amazon itemizes the PO and you can see the amount of each item. For Madden 10, the amount was about $47.

[quote name='shytface']I'm mostly just annoyed that some people got a free game first try (people that ordered beginning of November), and I had to send two e-mails just to get a $20 credit. Oh well, better than nothing I suppose.[/QUOTE]
I agree. That's the one thing that bothers me about Amazon customer service, it seems to be the luck of the draw on who answers the phone or the email.

bread's done
Back