Buy a PSP Go, Get $20 PSN Credit at Amazon

[quote name='CheapyD']link[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info but we are cags and there's no way we will pay for this overpriced system with manditory msrp game prices... until da day. ;)

If anyone really wants one of these, they can be had at your local Fry's, if you have one, for $199.99.

[quote name='Doomtime']I'd guess $179 on Black Friday[/QUOTE]

anyone remembered amazon did a deal on console on BF/?

i don't remember, but i do remember BF amazon mostly did offer a lot of games at disocunt

[quote name='heyheyhey11']anyone remembered amazon did a deal on console on BF/?

i don't remember, but i do remember BF amazon mostly did offer a lot of games at disocunt[/QUOTE]

i doubt they will touch another sytstem on black friday after last years major XBOX 360 glitch

It was buy an xbox 360 (199 arcade) and some dance dance game (70 bucks) and get 70 off total price

So it should of been

200 for xbox 360
70 for dance dance game
--- 70 for dance dance game
total 200 (so free dance dance)

BUT for some reason it took 70 off the game and then gave another 70 discount meaning you got the system with the game for 130 (instead of 200)...... i dumped my dance dance to my friend for 50 and ended up with a 80 buck system

[quote name='heyheyhey11']anyone remembered amazon did a deal on console on BF/?

i don't remember, but i do remember BF amazon mostly did offer a lot of games at disocunt[/QUOTE]

Last year, Xbox 360 Arcade with dance dance revolution with mat bundled at $130. Price mistake but honored without hesitation. ;)

[quote name='MPoWeRM3']they will... on black friday.
iy.gif
[/QUOTE]
I would like for them to drop before Black friday, black friday is too far away, lol.

Wow, the thing must be selling like crap for them to already be tossing in the incentives. I'm glad, though. This is one gaming ship that I want to see sink like a freakin' stone.

They also had the Xbox 360 Elite for $340 with Gears of War 2 and the Gears of War Lancer (was supposed to be $400). The glitch seems to have been a problem with all of their bundled free items included with systems and not just the Arcade.

But regardless, $20 in credit for the Go isn't bad considering it just came out. The Fry's deal is much better if you happen to live by one though. Although I probably wouldn't get the system until its around $150, and even then mostly just as a mobile media player and browser more than for games. Hmm, in fact, it might be beneficial to buy them used since someone might leave their PSN account on it with the games they bought...

[quote name='Edge']Hmm, in fact, it might be beneficial to buy them used since someone might leave their PSN account on it with the games they bought...[/QUOTE]

LOL, good idea, but what if there's nothing but p0rn on it.

[quote name='depward']Oh! If I purchased one at the $245 price, can't I do some price adjustment thing at Amazon and get credit?[/QUOTE]

Maybe, maybe not. E-mail Amazon CS with your order number and hope you get lucky. I've had pretty decent success with getting credits back, as long as I contacted them within a week of placing the order.

Just my opinion, but I still no reason for wanting the PSP Go...especially as a CAG...it means no more used games, flipping (well, I guess if you getting dough for PSN cards). Anway, was happy enough to snag a PSP Guitar Hero pack at Wal-Mart for $139 (That's a CAG deal saving $110 over the new, less feature prone edition). Only reason good about it is if you lose a UMD period. My older son has an PSP 2000 and I talked him out of a Go for the very reason that he'd on long be able to use the games he had. And he'd be paying full price for anything he wanted to buy off of PSN. My son may be a bit disappointed but I've been trying to explain to him what a rip off, IMO, the PSP go is. Pay more...get less IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='zeb06']They've lowered the price to $235 on both colors. Still waiting on this to go under $200.[/QUOTE]

Where is it on sale for $235?

Yea, the original link too lol. It is $235 + $20 amazon credit for the PSN stuff on amazon (which isnt a huge list yet).

The $600 PS3 all over again, I think Sony is 100% ready for this thing to fail. Even Amazon is being forced to discount this thing ontop of adding PSN credit, expecting $200 on Black Friday and a permanent price drop soon.

I am going to bite at this price.....Without tax, its equal to the Frys price......235-20 psn card =215........Frys would have been 216 after tax with no psn card....

Last edited by a moderator:
I received a $50 amazon gift card so I am so close to pulling the trigger. Wait until BF w/ hopes of another discount or just do it?

[quote name='Bivensra']I received a $50 amazon gift card so I am so close to pulling the trigger. Wait until BF w/ hopes of another discount or just do it?[/QUOTE]

Wait for BF. Even if it doesn't go on sale, either it or the 3000 model will drop sooner or later. You should check out WM for the $140 Rockband bundle.

Yeah, I am holding out until BF. I will have credits of $20 for COD, $10 for AC2, and another $10 from Dragon Age, plus I have a little bit of gift card credit still. After those games, I don't think there is any other games I am even remotely interested in. If this drops to $200, I would only be paying $150 or less after all my credit (plus no taxes and free prime shipping)...not too bad, then just ask for PSN gift cards if anyone wants to get my anything for Christmas this year lol. I've already got or ordered everything big for 360, PS3, and DS...would just need some PSN credit and maybe a couple Wii games (NSMB I know, and maybe some stuff I wanted to play but didn't wanna actually pay for).

[quote name='WilliamG']Still a bit expensive![/QUOTE]

a bit is understatement. this thing costs more than a xbox 360 pro that's on sale on dell for $199 and ties PS3 fatty's sale prices.

bread's done
Back