Buy a Select Game, Get One 40% Off at Amazon

altermann

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
[IMG-R=1]208[/IMG-R]Over 140 Xbox 360 and PS3 games are eligible for Amazon's buy 1, get 1 40% off sale.

iconamazon.gif
Buy 1 select game, get 1 40% off

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Runch']Actually Toy Story 3 is a blast, and you can play the whole thing co-op. Plus New Vegas is awesome, even better than Fallout 3 IMO (although others may and probably will disagree).[/QUOTE]

Ive never seen a movie tie in game get as much praise from gamers as toy story 3 does, makes me want to try it

[quote name='GAMESHARQ']Well f*** it then, screw Oblivion and it's bugs. I'll just wait for Skyrim and hope for the best.[/QUOTE]

Now now... Oblivion is a great game regardless of a few bugs. It's a price you should be willing to pay for its expansive and interesting world. Saying "screw it" because of some bugs is like not watching Citizen Kane because the camera shakes on the dolly.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Ive never seen a movie tie in game get as much praise from gamers as toy story 3 does, makes me want to try it[/QUOTE]

Riddick: Escape from Butcher's Bay.

[quote name='ijustw1n']I hated Oblivion, bored me to tears so id steer clear. I've been waiting to pick up MGS 4 but can't find another game. To me, Vanquish and MOH have too short campaigns for $12 at least from what I read.[/QUOTE]

Vanquish is worth way more than $12 measly dollars! It's Platinum Games! They make unique stuff that are deserving of some coin!

[quote name='Ryuukishi']Hmm, I'm interested in Shadows of the Damned and Hunted, but ~$90 is too much. Can't be too long before they're both in the $20 range.[/QUOTE]Hunted might take a bit, but I could imagine Shadows will tank fast. Shadows sold horrible.

FYI - anyone interested in Yoostar can try the code SAVE5YOO to get $10 off, I received it a while ago (there was a thread here about it, don't remember the details). Yoostar is part of the buy 1 get 40% off promotion, and the code DOES stack with this promo. I do not know if my code was unique (SAVE5YOO), but I doubt it. The code expires 7/31.

[quote name='ijustw1n']To me, Vanquish and MOH have too short campaigns for $12 at least from what I read.[/QUOTE]

Vanquish is an amazing game, this generations Zone of Enders 2.

Vanquish is overrated but still decent at the price. Nothing special though. By the time I beat all the challenges and was working on the hardest difficulty, I hated it and never wanted to see it again, so I can't muster up any good memories though I THINK it's a decent short ride.

I don't understand why Fallout New Vegas dropped so far so fast. It was great and did not tank. Still, it's a Bethesda game. So is Hunted, so Hunted is probably due for a drop.

Shadows of the Damned will most certainly drop. It's an EA title that tanked. Will join the ranks of the underrated with MoH and EA MMA before too long.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Hunted might take a bit, but I could imagine Shadows will tank fast. Shadows sold horrible.[/QUOTE]

shadow of the damned--just picked it from go hastings for $25 shipped bout 10 min ago--but i had a %40 code-so if you have a code it aint to bad to get it there.

also picked up some xbox controls-a halo one and the silver one with changing d pad-both for $45 shipped.

an they restocked most of their hardrives was about to pick up a 250 hd for the xbox for $40-again after the coupon-but i realized i don't even need it. point is some things seemed to be restocked over there.

Looks like I'm going to be picking up Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 and either Record of Agerest War Zero limited edition or Dragon Ball Z Raging Blast since the price on that never drops.

[quote name='Rsmobile']Vanquish is overrated but still decent at the price. Nothing special though. By the time I beat all the challenges and was working on the hardest difficulty, I hated it and never wanted to see it again, so I can't muster up any good memories though I THINK it's a decent short ride.

I don't understand why Fallout New Vegas dropped so far so fast. It was great and did not tank. Still, it's a Bethesda game. So is Hunted, so Hunted is probably due for a drop.

Shadows of the Damned will most certainly drop. It's an EA title that tanked. Will join the ranks of the underrated with MoH and EA MMA before too long.[/QUOTE]

It dropped so fast cause its a really broken game that has now flooded the used market

[quote name='strait edge follower']Well the fact that sotd is on this list means it wont be in the goldbox later today :([/QUOTE]
"Bulletstorm" is the 4pm gold-box deal, and "Your Shape" may be the 2pm fitness game.

I bit Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 and Dragon Ball Raging Blast for $72.76 was too good to pass up. My friends and I loved getting drunk and playing the Dragon Ball demo. Good clean fighting fun. I have Dynasty Warriors Gundam and I liked it way more than the average Dynasty Warriors game. Both Gundam and Dragon Ball never seem to drop in price. I saw the Dragon Ball add ons are all free to so I'm excited to download all the characters.

Thats F-ing BS. I had my order all planned out was getting MOH and AC:2 for 25 total and they up the price on MOH. WTF Amazon! F that ill just go get it at walmart while its still cheap.

*nevermind, they updated too. FML

So I bought Fable 2 for $20 (it shipped on the 13th of this month), and it's a part of this B1G1 40% off sale.. is there any way I can return my copy and re-buy it with Vanquish? ($12 for Vanquish sounds pretty solid).

[quote name='BobbyTastic']How much would that run me?[/QUOTE]

After gas and time, you would be right around what it cost to just pay full price.

[quote name='orale1226']Amazon is evil :whee:[/QUOTE]

Oh, this is what you meant, lol. Apparently they've also removed Medal of Honor after they discounted it some more, fuck.

Some of the PH titles aren't discounted even a cent(GoW/Fable 2 for example), that's awful. If I rebuy Fable 2 with Vanquish, I'd save $9.. the question is whether or not it's worth it. The dilemma!

[quote name='BobbyTastic']Oh, this is what you meant, lol. Apparently they've also removed Medal of Honor after they discounted it some more, fuck.

Some of the PH titles aren't discounted even a cent(GoW/Fable 2 for example), that's awful. If I rebuy Fable 2 with Vanquish, I'd save $9.. the question is whether or not it's worth it. The dilemma![/QUOTE]

I just gotta say that Your avatar creeps me out. It reminds me of this for some reason lol

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=/&gl=US#/watch?v=81RN3olYIsQ

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']damn, was going to get MoH and Vanquish, but they removed MoH. Oh well...[/QUOTE]

+1 ^ That was rather frustrating.

And my avatar is a dragon beanie baby named Scorch, which was part of the name of my main online persona (pre-BobbyTastic): ADScorch

[quote name='BobbyTastic']Putting in my two cents, but Batman AA: GotY is going get a massive amount of sales with Batman: AC coming out, 40% off of it makes it $18, and I'd imagine it'd be on sale for $20 for the most part... (that, and buying it new doesn't really garner you any benefits aside from guaranteeing you get your 3D glasses).

Personally, I use these 40%/50% off sales to snatch up PH/GH titles (or any title that's pretty much stuck around $20) since you don't really see them go any lower ($20 is more or less the price floor for most "quality" games) aside from these kind of sales, so I'd recommend ME/DS for ~$30.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I'll do just that :booty: I saved money by getting the Fry's copy of Catherine so I can spend a bit on those games :)

Went ahead and ordered MoH and Vanquish last night, thanks for the heads-up. And thanks everyone who reported the Wal-Mart price to Amazon (myself included)!

[quote name='JamesMc']Bought Rock Band 3 and Vanquish for $30.75 shipped.[/QUOTE]

Same here...but my total was $30.55. Vanquish is now $17.99 ($10.79 after 40% off) and Rock Band 3 for $19.76. Both are the PS3 versions.

Great deal...basically comes out to $15.xx each. Thanks OP! :D

EDIT: Just cancelled my order. I was lurking around the official Rock Band 3 forums and was shocked to see a massive topic concerning freezing / crashing issues of the PS3 version. Apparently there was a patch released in April that royally screwed the game up and has yet to be fixed. It seems to crash to the XMB if you are signed in to PSN, whether you're playing online or locally. It doesn't appear to occur if you simply stay completely offline and not log into PSN at all. But that basically destroys at least 50% of the game right there.

I still want Vanquish, but I don't see anything else I want. I might just buy Vanquish alone since it's $17.99 w/ Free Standard Shipping currently.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Raziel-Freya']Lol at

Madden NFL 11
by Electronic Arts
List Price:$29.99Price:$50.78[/QUOTE]

God damnit, I made that joke TWICE and no one laughed. :(

Quite a number of these titles are being offered with free shipping, apparently. Does anyone know when the sale ends?

[quote name='gumbico']enslaved & vanquish for me![/QUOTE]

Picked these up at 19.99 each on Tuesday and noticed they had dropped to 17.99 today. Tried Amazon customer service chat and they refused to do an adjustment. Ended up calling them up directly and was able to get my 4 bucks back. :applause:

I just couldn't make this work. Wanted SOTD but there just isn't any other high end game on there to make the 40% off worth it. Probably would have went for WWE All-Stars but just my luck it never seems to be a part of these promos.

would get just cause 2 but when I finally decide it goes up! lol. still on the fence. I wonder when this ends...

Never had a problem. Play it once a week and have 800+ songs. So, not sure what the issue is[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']Same here...but my total was $30.55. Vanquish is now $17.99 ($10.79 after 40% off) and Rock Band 3 for $19.76. Both are the PS3 versions.

Great deal...basically comes out to $15.xx each. Thanks OP! :D

EDIT: Just cancelled my order. I was lurking around the official Rock Band 3 forums and was shocked to see a massive topic concerning freezing / crashing issues of the PS3 version. Apparently there was a patch released in April that royally screwed the game up and has yet to be fixed. It seems to crash to the XMB if you are signed in to PSN, whether you're playing online or locally. It doesn't appear to occur if you simply stay completely offline and not log into PSN at all. But that basically destroys at least 50% of the game right there.

I still want Vanquish, but I don't see anything else I want. I might just buy Vanquish alone since it's $17.99 w/ Free Standard Shipping currently.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']

[/QUOTE]

I picked up RB3 for around $15 as well a few months ago, and I realize this is anecdotal, but I haven't experienced anything like that, and I've put some solid hours into the game. I understand your hesitation, though.

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']EDIT: Just cancelled my order. I was lurking around the official Rock Band 3 forums and was shocked to see a massive topic concerning freezing / crashing issues of the PS3 version. Apparently there was a patch released in April that royally screwed the game up and has yet to be fixed. It seems to crash to the XMB if you are signed in to PSN, whether you're playing online or locally. It doesn't appear to occur if you simply stay completely offline and not log into PSN at all. But that basically destroys at least 50% of the game right there.

I still want Vanquish, but I don't see anything else I want. I might just buy Vanquish alone since it's $17.99 w/ Free Standard Shipping currently.[/QUOTE]

ive had the game since launch on PS3, never had any issues

Those who ordered MoH through this deal and got the limited edition...is there a separate 'limited edition' code included or does the limited edition online pass give you access to the BF3 beta? I received the normal edition MoH from Amazon.

bread's done
Back