Buy a specific movie, get a free ticket to see Katy Perry: Part of Me in theaters

Scorch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
72 (100%)
Just got this in an e-mail.. not for me, but figured some of you might be interested.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1000810701&ref_=pe_172280_24725870

TKOGU.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
My girlfriend will be happy. I love these pre-order deals. They get me to see movies I otherwise never would have went and seen.

EDIT:
Once shipment of the Blu-ray disc or DVD occurs you will receive an e-mail within 48 hours containing your promotional code, click the link contained in the email to go to www.activaterewards.com/PartOfMe and redeem your promotional code.

Sounds like you won't get the code until the movie ships. If so, count me out and will the movie even still be in theaters by then?

[quote name='Tsel']My girlfriend will be happy. I love these pre-order deals. They get me to see movies I otherwise never would have went and seen.

EDIT:

Sounds like you won't get the code until the movie ships. If so, count me out and will the movie even still be in theaters by then?[/QUOTE]

I think they mean once the order is confirmed. I pre-ordered both Ted and MIB3 and they shipped the code right after my order.

[quote name='shrike4242']They did it for Ted, so this isn't a surprise.[/QUOTE]

I'm talking about not receiving the code until the Blu-ray ships. With the other movie offers you get the code within a day or two of ordering. It wouldn't make any sense to give a code to see it in theatres by the time the movie arrives on BD/DVD since it probably wouldn't be in theatres then

I see what the problem is. The promotion isn't to get a movie code with the purchase of the Katy Perry movie on BD, but rather when you buy a movie from the list on the linked page. So you do have to actually BUY a movie, and wait for it to ship before getting your code to see this. This is different from the recent BD pre-order/movie ticket offers for MIB III, Prometheus, and Ted.

Step 1: Complete your purchase of any of the movies below between June 24 and July 21, 2012.

Selection includes:

Almost Famous
Breakfast at Tiffanys
Clueless
Dreamgirls
Flashdance
Footloose
Ghost
Grease
Grease/Grease 2 Double-pack
Justin Bieber Never Say Never
Mean Girls
Morning Glory
My Fair Lady
Pretty in Pink
Save the Last Dance
Some Kind of Wonderful

Some of those are under $7 so it's still a pretty good deal for those who are interested in the movie

Last edited by a moderator:
That explains it. Makes more sense to say that the code won't be emailed out until the item ships when it's a movie other than the one you're going to see in the theaters.

i did this, and i got the code asap, I was even able to cancel the movies they wanted you to order after I got the code
It worked for me so hopefully it would be the same for you

[quote name='jr7936']i did this, and i got the code asap, I was even able to cancel the movies they wanted you to order after I got the code
It worked for me so hopefully it would be the same for you[/QUOTE]

Do you know if the ticket is good for other movies or only Katy Perry?

[quote name='jr7936']i did this, and i got the code asap, I was even able to cancel the movies they wanted you to order after I got the code
It worked for me so hopefully it would be the same for you[/QUOTE]

Theoretically you could order a couple of movies & choose super saver shipping. That would pretty much ensure that you'd get the code & have plenty of time should you choose to cancel. Not advising but just posing a theory.

haven't checked but it looks like it is the same as ted was, as ted was only good for the movie ted

It also looks like this is only good for the 3d version of the katy perry movie

I mean the movie doesn't look like it is worth paying for but for free why the hell not

[quote name='Tsel']Do you know if the ticket is good for other movies or only Katy Perry?[/QUOTE]

I took the Spiderman movie cash to the customer service desk, and had them try it for Avengers tickets and it worked. I wouldn't bring it to the box office, as they are really busy, and have to type it all the numbers. So they might just say no, because they dont want to go thru the hassle.

bread's done
Back