Buy any Xbox 360 Game, Get 50% Off Select Family Title

spree4567

CAGiversary!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_86295171_3?ie=UTF8&docId=1000464061&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=hero-quick-promo&pf_rd_r=1VQHFC33GAPKWACR5ABJ&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=503415851&pf_rd_i=B000RHZ9JI

This works with any Xbox 360 Game, so if you want to stack with some of the games marked down to $16 (Mirror's Edge, Dead Space, Army of Two), it'd be a great deal.

Included in the Family Game selection is Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection for $10 after 50% off. That is an insane deal for anyone who doesn't yet have it. Sonic Unleashed is also worth it for $10 for the Sonic stages alone. I hated the Werehog stages personally. You're in the Movies is also included. I can't speak for the quality of the game, but the vision camera for $10 is easily worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Pasis']Does it come with the vision camera?[/QUOTE]

There is no copy of YITMovies that did not come with the camera.

Pretty nice to get that ultimate genesis collection with a cheap game or a game on sale. Hasbro Family Game Night is $20, I'd get that and Ultimate Genesis Collection if I didn't already own them both.

Ughhh....those family games blow. Why couldn't they have Lego Rock Band or the new Spongebob game as part of the deal???? Then I would most definately bite.

[quote name='snatcher33']Ughhh....those family games blow. Why couldn't they have Lego Rock Band or the new Spongebob game as part of the deal???? Then I would most definately bite.[/QUOTE]

+1.

I really can't find a lot of family games on the 360. it's usually the wii that does and it's where i get all my family/kid games from.

Thanks OP! I have been wanting the Genesis collection, and paired it with the Hasbro Family Game Night collection for $29.97 shipped!

Anyone know how I would checkout with a digital game? The promo shows they are a part of it but Amazon doesn't allow you to add them to your cart. This is a perfect time to get the Genesis collection and Shadow Complex.

You're in the movies is crazy fun if you have crazy friends who don't mind doing things like running in place, or pretending to be a construction worker, or swatting at imaginary flies. And these are exactly the type of friends I have :)

[quote name='cheaphuck']Anyone know how I would checkout with a digital game? The promo shows they are a part of it but Amazon doesn't allow you to add them to your cart. This is a perfect time to get the Genesis collection and Shadow Complex.[/QUOTE]

I don't think you can do that. I tried with Geometry Wars 2 and it wouldn't let me. It's like they act as seperate checkouts.

It does work if the first game you order is a pre-order. I just put in my Bioshock 2 order and threw in one of the family games for 50% off. Not too bad since I was already going to order Bioshock and now I've got something to throw in a stocking for Xmas morning.

Great deal, grabbed Dead Space & Sonic Genesis Collection with my Bioshock preorder bonus of $10 off for only $16 shipped. Amazon is rockin the house this holiday season.

Why bother with the crowds? Thanks OP

Just got Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection with Raiden Fighters Aces, was too good of a deal to pass up even if I wanted the PS3 version instead.

Any other really good suggestions for a cheap game to couple with this? I already have Dead Space. I was gonna get Hasbro Family Game Night when it was $20, but Amazon doesn't have it, anymore.

Raiden Fighter Aces, Crackdown, Condemned (either one), Fear 2

All should be under $20 and are pretty solid titles.

Thanks for the suggestions. In my search for other options, I noticed the NBA Street Homecourt/All Pro Football "bundle" is still around at $15. I already own both, but I figured that would make for another good, cheap option.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Thanks for the suggestions. In my search for other options, I noticed the NBA Street Homecourt/All Pro Football "bundle" is still around at $15. I already own both, but I figured that would make for another good, cheap option.[/QUOTE]

mirrors edge is $14.99

Damn. Only games I found appealing was the Sonic shit which I already own on my PS3. Would have jumped if this wasn't the case. :]

the title and description on the front page say two different things. Title says 50% off description says free. please correct, quite confusing if you're looking to get something free.

Sorry about that...pretty big fucking screwup on my part. I gotta stop sniffing glue...or start sniffing more.

wrongweek.jpg

[quote name='yellowsnow4free']Wait... how did you get Dead Space for $5?[/QUOTE]

Just a guess but most likely Amazon Credit.

[quote name='joshnorm']Just a guess but most likely Amazon Credit.[/QUOTE]
okay that makes sense.

I was frantically searching Amazon for Dead Space for $5! lol

But in all honesty, this is the same ad the deal Toys R Us has this week

The only game there that interests me is Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection and I already own it... oh well, will save the money.

Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood (360) is currently $22 on Amazon. Is there a better deal elsewhere?

Probably going to grab that with the Genesis Collection.

Big ups on this deal. Grabbed Dead Space and got Sonic:UGC. I remembered how much I missed my genesis days after getting Sonic 2 for 3 dollars last week.

[quote name='Bitt3r']Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood (360) is currently $22 on Amazon. Is there a better deal elsewhere?

Probably going to grab that with the Genesis Collection.[/QUOTE]
No, to my knowledge, CoJ: BiB is around $20+ dollars everywhere right now.

+1 the Genesis Collection looks like the best deal there, unless you want the Xbox 360 camera of course...

Man, I was just thinking this afternoon how much easier a Vision Camera would make playing Viva Piñata: Trouble in Paradise. Now I'll be able to knock out all those pesky Region challenges no problem!

Anyway, if Mirror's Edge had still been $15, I would have got that. As is, I sprung for Civilization Revolution with You're in the Movies. And all with free shipping along with some Christmas shopping I needed to do.

Thanks for the heads up, OP.

Got in on this deal twice - halo wars limited (41) and guitar hero smash hits (20) - wish i had waited on the smash hits until I saw the best buy deal, but oh well.

Probably going to bite on Ultimate Genesis Collection with the purchase of Modern Warfare 2 Hardened Edition since it dropped to $59.

[quote name='Liontamer']Has this deal ended, or is it still going on?[/QUOTE]

I had the same question a couple days ago. Click on the link in the OP's post and you will see:
Offer valid December 6, 2009 to December 12, 2009

Sorry man, I missed it too!

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but after I ordered my games from this offer...I received an e-mail from Best Buy about buying accessories for my Xbox 360 with a $5 coupon. It turns out that the coupon works on all games and accessories even if they are $5 (making them free).

For me, the offer expires on 12/24.

bread's done
Back