Buy Arkham City, get free Animated Batman movie dvd; stacks w/ B2G1 @ Amazon

It's a shame that they couldn't have included more options for the animated movie. Mask of the Phantasm is still the best superhero animation, and surely can't be selling too well after all these years? Return of the Joker is very good, too. Missed opportunity. :(

It gets even crappier when you realize the CE already comes with Gotham Knight, thus people buying that have little choice but to get Public Enemies. There definitely should have been a better selection.

I guess you can't really complain much since it's free

Gotham Knights includes 4 episodes of Batman Animated Series as well. The 4 episodes inspired the GK and some are really awesome. especially the one that has the different styles of Batman.

Grabbed the Blu-ray at BBV in the 5 for 20. Definitely worth it for TAS episodes.

A better movie should be thrown in there.

[quote name='PenguinJim']It's a shame that they couldn't have included more options for the animated movie. Mask of the Phantasm is still the best superhero animation, and surely can't be selling too well after all these years? Return of the Joker is very good, too. Missed opportunity. :([/QUOTE]

Very much so. Under the Red Hood was great also (once you get use to the new voices) but Mask of the Phantasm will always be my favorite, I imagine. (Its just the best representation of Batman ever outside of the comics.)

Gotham Knights... Pretty much crap.

Dammit, I just bought Batman in the B2G1 deal yesterday and it's already shipped. Any chance they'll let me get a free movie or is it too late?

Edit: Success! Spoke to a CSR and got a "one time exception" for $10 promotional credit.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='INMATEofARKHAM']Very much so. Under the Red Hood was great also (once you get use to the new voices) but Mask of the Phantasm will always be my favorite, I imagine. (Its just the best representation of Batman ever outside of the comics.)

Gotham Knights... Pretty much crap.[/QUOTE]

Mask of Phantasm was great. I remember Roger & Ebert giving it two thumbs up.

Yeah, I bought Gotham Knight on Blu-ray when it came out, when it's finished you're like "... is that it?". I saw Public Enemies awhile back, don't remember it too well. I agree, Under the Red Hood and Year One should've been included, I enjoyed both.

Mask of the Phantasm and Under the Red Hood were the best ones so far, but Year One is definitely right up there with them! I'm really surprised that most of these movies are just an hour or so. They clearly left off the good ones lol

Public Enemies was alright, and Gotham Knight was just terrible... Superman Batman Apocalypse was pretty ok.

[quote name='Midnighthawk']Dammit, I just bought Batman in the B2G1 deal yesterday and it's already shipped. Any chance they'll let me get a free movie or is it too late?

Edit: Success! Spoke to a CSR and got a "one time exception" for $10 promotional credit.[/QUOTE]

Who did you speak to? This is one of the rare times I'm going to bother Amazon with a request, because the promotions do stack and it should've been allowed. Two tries and no go, and I've sent an email as well.

Edit: Email got a success! 10$ credit. New total for the three games after credit & rewards? 66.46. Holy crap. And if I sell Uncharted 3? Ohmahgawd

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Bronson-Lee']Who did you speak to? This is one of the rare times I'm going to bother Amazon with a request, because the promotions do stack and it should've been allowed. Two tries and no go, and I've sent an email as well.

Edit: Email got a success! 10$ credit. New total for the three games after credit & rewards? 66.46. Holy crap. And if I sell Uncharted 3? Ohmahgawd[/QUOTE]

how did you get them to give the credit?

I sent two emails both with the link to deal on amazon that the op posted. They said they need more information.....

thanks

I emailed them and said that I ordered Arkham, then saw the promotion (which is true), and was hoping to have the DVD added to the order. They said that they couldn't do that, but could, as an exception, add a 10$ promotional credit.

[quote name='Bronson-Lee']I emailed them and said that I ordered Arkham, then saw the promotion (which is true), and was hoping to have the DVD added to the order. They said that they couldn't do that, but could, as an exception, add a 10$ promotional credit.[/QUOTE]

they keep saying they cannot find the promotion online even though i sent them the link....

happy it worked for you though!

I just got my copy today with the B2G1 promo, also got a comic book as well. Is the game suppose to come unsealed if you got the comic book? I also got two manuals of the game with my copy as well.

[quote name='blueweltall']I just got my copy today with the B2G1 promo, also got a comic book as well. Is the game suppose to come unsealed if you got the comic book? I also got two manuals of the game with my copy as well.[/QUOTE]

got mine today too. yes its unsealed w/ the comic and 2 manuals because 1 is in english and 1 is in french.

bread's done
Back