BUY BEFORE I LEAVE FOR THE MILITARY! PS2 system+games,Ps1games,MOAR(pics)

Reality's Fringe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
CASH OFFERS ONLY. NOT EXPECTING EBAY PRICES. MORE TO BE ADDED LATER.

FREE SWAG WITH EVERY ORDER (Game Related)! The more you order, the better the swag. Could be great, could be crap!

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

1-1.jpg

Stuff

PS2-
System- Phatty, reads all discs.No errors. Has a small amount of sticker residue on top right corner (goo gone it). Comes with controller, A/V cables,A/C adapter.

Games-

All games are complete. Some have wear, Yakuza 2, stretch panic, and I THINK Shadow.However, it's all completely minor, and all games work. If it really bugs you, a resurface would do the trick.

Xenosaga-New
Haunting Ground
Silent Hill 2
Silent Hill 3
Klonoa 2
God Of War
Yakuza 2
Stretch Panic
Shadow of the colossus
Hitman Blood Money
Metal gear Subsistence
Indigo Prophecy
DQ8 -With FF12 demo and slipcase
FFX
Battle Front 2
Ghost Hunter
Katamari Damacy

PS1-
Disc only-
A loose collection of disc only games I got cheap. All of them have surface wear (Except FFVII disc 2), but ALL of them are tested and work:
Legend of Mana
Brave Fencer Musashi
Front Mission 3
BOF IV
Pocket Fighter
FF7 Black label disc 2

Complete-

Rhapsody -Brand New

Saiyuki's Journey West
Alundra- Minor wear
MGS
Soul Blade
R TypeDelta- Surface Wear,plays fine.
Castle Vania SOTN
Mega Man X4,- GH case with Non-GH disc.

N64-
Castlevania LOD- Comes in plastic N64 case with manual.Cart in excellent shape as is manual.

GBA-

Tales of Phantasia -Sealed
Drill Dozer-complete
Breath of Fire 2-Complete
DKC 2-Complete
Kirby nightmare in dreamland-Complete
River City Ransom Dx-Complete
Wario Ware -Complete
Sword of Mana-Box,manual, Cart, box has wear.

I want cash only. I'm trying to clear space and help pay for uniforms. I will probably add more items later.

Shipping is priority mail with a DC ONLY. This is the safest and fastes way for me to ship, and is usually only a $1 or so more than 1st class. You'll pay actual shipping. Paypal preferred.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Young Deezy']What is a SWAG?

Free bump[/QUOTE]

Game related items. I've got a bunch of crap that I can't take. Super Monkey Ball plushie,Cranky Kong action figure, Hitman playing Cards,a fucking Shadow the hedgehog beanie, Tales of Vesperia Art book, Suikoden 4 promo items etc.

Thanks for looking.I'm still probably going to put more stuff up.

Leaving for OTS soon, so I hear where you're coming from with the uniform fund. Free military bump, thanks for your service and be careful out there.

bread's done
Back