Buy Blazblue (any version / system), get Jubei plush ($20 value) free @ Aksys Store

admiralvic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
Aksys is offering a free Jubei plush with purchase of any Blazblue on the Aksys store. Not an insanely good deal, but they have the collectors edition for $30, so it's not a bad bonus if you want the contents or the Vita version. Supply is "limited" and will last till 12/24/12.

http://store.aksysgames.com/collections/blazblue-holiday-special

In addition to Blazblue, you can also get some stickers with Agarest War. Not as cool as Blazblue, but figured I would mention it. Also sorry if someone already posted this.

possible wrapped gift and stocking stuffer for the BB fan in your life. win, win!

Diad: It isn't a bad deal, except that CS Extend is already outdated. Given BB's release schedule, Chrono Phantasma should be out sometime next year, probably summer at the latest.

Gosha: You can choose either one, but since the LE is on sale (and the same price as the standard) obviously that is the one to go for.

That being said, the LE content is relatively underwhelming. Well, half and half. The CD is very nice, at 17 tracks it is probably all the new music. The artbook is small and not very impressive, though.

[quote name='SDC']Not for nothing, but his name is Jubei.[/QUOTE]

strangely somehow i feel there is a connection between the plushie and me.

[quote name='Kali']Well. It seemed too good to be true. $20 shipping for me. :([/QUOTE]

Check your shipping options? Mine listed 1 for $5 and another for $23.

It seemed too good to be true.
girl.jpg

beaty.jpg

[quote name='GunstarRed']Is the Limited Edition sold out already or is every version of EXTEND a LE?[/QUOTE]

When you click on either the PS3 or 360 version, there is a little dropdown box above the price that says Limited or Standard. Each one is the same price though.

[quote name='Gosha']When you click on either the PS3 or 360 version, there is a little dropdown box above the price that says Limited or Standard. Each one is the same price though.[/QUOTE]

Thank you. I could have sworn that option wasn't there last night since now the default is Limited and last night my cart was only Standard. At least it's working for me now and I was able to order my LE.

bread's done
Back