Buy Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Get $10 VG Promotial Credit @ Amazon...It dropped

LinkinPrime

CAGiversary!
Feedback
170 (100%)
EDIT: Now $10 VG GC for purchase of Standard Edition for :360:, :ps3:, and :pc:.

---------------

Good on Standard and Hardened editions for :360:, :ps3:, and :pc:
link

I e-mailed Amazon CS to find out if this is a different promo, and whether those of us who pre-ordered can still get in on this, and looks like we can:
Please note that this $20.00 off of a future video game purchase promotion is a different from the pre-order promotion. You can place an order for the "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2" and take advantage of this promotion.

However, this promotion is limited to one per household.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone gotten their credit from ordering it under the 2nd time promotion? I was under the impression that if you pre-ordered it you could also get it a 2nd time with this order base don the OP's conversation with Cust Service. It's going on the 2nd business day since it shipped and I'm wondering if I have to e-mail them.

I just tried placing a game in and no credit. I didn't get an e-mail like I did for the pre-order bonus. I'm wondering what amount I'm going to get since I ordered it when it was $20 but it didn't ship till after the weekend when they had lowered it to $10. Going to have to give it another 1-2 days otherwise I have to e-mail amazon cust service like I did to get my Dragon Age $10 credit.

EDIT :

It seems i DID receive the credit, however never got the usual amazon email about it so I wasn't aware. dropping a video game into my cart shows 20 bucks off, promotion applied. I ordered my second copy before they dropped it to $10.

If you have doubts, try putting a dummy item in your cart and proceeding to checkout, it doesnt show up until just before you place the order.

[quote name='WasabiJoe']Has anyone gotten their credit from ordering it under the 2nd time promotion? I was under the impression that if you pre-ordered it you could also get it a 2nd time with this order base don the OP's conversation with Cust Service. It's going on the 2nd business day since it shipped and I'm wondering if I have to e-mail them.

I just tried placing a game in and no credit. I didn't get an e-mail like I did for the pre-order bonus. I'm wondering what amount I'm going to get since I ordered it when it was $20 but it didn't ship till after the weekend when they had lowered it to $10. Going to have to give it another 1-2 days otherwise I have to e-mail amazon cust service like I did to get my Dragon Age $10 credit.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I got mine and I took advantage of both promos. Got it like a day after it was delivered. Just shoot them an email, they're pretty good about it.

Still haven't gotten my $20 pre-order bonus either. Sent them two emails already, and still no response after 60+ hours of waiting. Amazon is usually dead on with everything, but they are really starting to push my buttons.

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']Still haven't gotten my $20 pre-order bonus either. Sent them two emails already, and still no response after 60+ hours of waiting. Amazon is usually dead on with everything, but they are really starting to push my buttons.[/QUOTE]

Did they ship it already?

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']Still haven't gotten my $20 pre-order bonus either. Sent them two emails already, and still no response after 60+ hours of waiting. Amazon is usually dead on with everything, but they are really starting to push my buttons.[/QUOTE]

:bouncy: I just got this email from them:
Please rest assured that these certificates are forthcoming and all customers who placed a qualifying order during the promotional period will receive one. These certificates should be issued within the next 2-3 days. We appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this matter.

bread's done
Back