Buy.com $10 off $30 w/ Google Checkout - 360 Vision Camera 27.99 shipped & more!

shadowknight

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Some decent deals...

Xbox 360 Vision Camera is $37.99 - $10 = $27.99 w/ free shipping
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller is $39.98 - $10 = 29.98 + 4.40 shipping = $34.38
Xbox 360 Live Vision Gold Packis $68.99 - $10 = 58.99 w /free shipping (now $65 AC)

Many more good deals...
On the checkout screen, use Google Checkout as payment method.
If you need to create a Google Checkout account, go here:
GOOGLE CHECKOUT

Other deals (thanks, ig88vsbobafett)
Price includes shipping, if applicable
Enchanted Arms $46
NBA 2K7 $45
NHL 2K7 $49
Dead Rising $49
Saints Row $48

Test Drive Unlimited $30
Xbox 360 Live 12 Month Subscription Card $38
Xbox 360 Live Arcade Unplugged $28

[quote name='jz4evr']good deals but how do you save the $10?[/QUOTE]

Click check out, and then select Google checkout--coupon is applied automatically.

[quote name='ChimpArmy']is there a reason the games require a shipping cost while other products shipping is free over 25 dollars?[/QUOTE]
It seems kind of random what gets free shipping and what doesn't. Personally, I have my eye on Lego Star Wars 2 for PSP for $29.99 shipped.

[quote name='SynGamer']Ok, im at buy.com and i have $31.80 in my cart...but do i get the $10 off?[/QUOTE]

When you proceed to checkout do not log into your buy.com account. On the screen where you are supposed to log in, scroll down and click on the google checkout button.

does anyoen find the vision cam to be all that useful?? i guess its a nice gimmick, but ive seen some idiots wearing masks while playing UNO lol or annoying crap talkers that have nothing better to do. if there were hot chicks on xboxl ive then i could see how its useful

[quote name='rodeojones903']When you proceed to checkout do not log into your buy.com account. On the screen where you are supposed to log in, scroll down and click on the google checkout button.[/quote]

There we go. I was logged in, thanks :) Just bought Hellsing: Volume's 2, 3, & 4 for $21.80 shipped....scratch that, i made 2 seperate orders, and got volumes 2-7 for $43.60 shipped.

Does buy.com have any good filler items? I see that Star Fox Command for DS has free shipping.

Edited to add: Nevermind, I know what I'm getting:

The Wire (Complete Third Season) = $54.99 - $10 = $44.99 + tax

Please beware : I got email confirmation from buy.com.

"When you purchase using GoogleCheckout, you are charged before we ship your item(s)."

Awesome, thanks for the heads up OP.

I didn't get the camera (I think it's a bit gimmicky right now) but I got VP2: Silmeria shipped to me for about $41. Stupid CA tax. :(

I was going to pick up a year of Xbox LIVE since after coupon and shipping it shows up about $39. Anyone suggest a cheaper way to get a year of LIVE or this probably my best deal?

Thanks OP, just ordered Lego Star Wars 2 (PS2) for $29 shipped.

I guess I could have done this awhile ago PMing a Frys ad, but I didn't want to buy a console game only a week before Okami. Now I should be done with Okami by the time Lego Star Wars comes, which is more condusive to my schedual.

How long does it usually take to recieve a preorder from buy.com after the games ship date? Because I'm contemplating pre-ording Yoshi's Island 2 for $25 shipped.

Just remember that they'll apparently charge you at the time of your order, which might not be such a good idea with preorders (don't know when Yoshi's Island 2 is coming out, though).

The wireless controller currently shows free shipping on the Buy.com page. I just placed 2 separate orders for controllers and both went through at $30 each. Thanks OP.

bread's done
Back