Buy.com $10 off $30 w/ Google Checkout - 360 Vision Camera 27.99 shipped & more!

shadowknight

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Some decent deals...

Xbox 360 Vision Camera is $37.99 - $10 = $27.99 w/ free shipping
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller is $39.98 - $10 = 29.98 + 4.40 shipping = $34.38
Xbox 360 Live Vision Gold Packis $68.99 - $10 = 58.99 w /free shipping (now $65 AC)

Many more good deals...
On the checkout screen, use Google Checkout as payment method.
If you need to create a Google Checkout account, go here:
GOOGLE CHECKOUT

Other deals (thanks, ig88vsbobafett)
Price includes shipping, if applicable
Enchanted Arms $46
NBA 2K7 $45
NHL 2K7 $49
Dead Rising $49
Saints Row $48

Test Drive Unlimited $30
Xbox 360 Live 12 Month Subscription Card $38
Xbox 360 Live Arcade Unplugged $28

[quote name='Masterkyo']Seven Samurai CC (3 Disc) $23[/quote]

Excellent dealfor the 3-disc version! $22.99 shipped, cant pass that up!

[quote name='pimpinc333']Am I missing something? I do not see google checkout.[/quote]

Make sure you're NOT logged in to what ever site you're buying from.

I'm tempted to get the 360 Camera also.

A WIRED controller might be nice for my PC too....hmmm.

I wish the Logitech G7 mouse was back in stock. I'll have to keep looking. Maybe I'll stock up on some HD-DVD's in anticipation of the 360 HD-DVD add-on.

Bought a 360 wireless controller....mine offered free 7-9 day shipping. Took it, and my total was $29.xx shipped. Awesome!

btw, this deal works for anyplace that takes Google Checkout. I noticed DVD Empire has cheaper shipping than CDUniverse ($2.05 as opposed to $2.99), so it's probably worth checking out there also. (Okami is backordered at DVDEmpire though.) They do seem to have a decent selection of DS games at retail, which is good since CDUniverse has a bunch of DS games for above retail... but it's also bad cuz then a lot of games are $29.99.

Edited to add: nm, I noticed DVDEmpire also has their fair share of games above retail (i.e. Mario Hoops). Still worth it to take a look tho.

I wonder if Totemball will be any good, and how much it'll cost. This is very tempting but it's hard to see myself using the camera just to see squeakers. I'm more interested in face mapping/gameplay features but I'm worried the camera might be nothing more than a footnote when it's all said and done.

How are they quick charge station and batteries for the controllers? Wondering if I should just buy my own rechargeable batteries

[quote name='kcwhite']How are they quick charge station and batteries for the controllers? Wondering if I should just buy my own rechargeable batteries[/QUOTE]

your own re. batteries

well this must be a good deal since slickdeals.net felt compelled to rip CAG off. So get in on this deal now if you're going to do it.

Great deal! here is my order history thus far.

Sep 29, 2006 Pinky and the Brain Vol.1 ; A Mother'... Buy.com In progress $20.99
Sep 29, 2006 Animaniacs Vol.1 ; A Mother's Rosary ... Buy.com In progress - Review this seller $20.86
Sep 29, 2006 Justice League of America (Season One) Buy.com In progress - Review this seller $22.51
Sep 29, 2006 Seven Samurai Buy.com In progress - Review this seller $22.99
Sep 29, 2006 SanDisk 1GB Ultra II Secure Digital P... Buy.com In progress - Review this seller $24.95

The SD card has an additional $10 MIR as already mentioned

[quote name='doubledown']I'm tempted to get the 360 Camera also.

A WIRED controller might be nice for my PC too....hmmm.

I wish the Logitech G7 mouse was back in stock. I'll have to keep looking. Maybe I'll stock up on some HD-DVD's in anticipation of the 360 HD-DVD add-on.[/QUOTE]

I believe they are coming out with a device that allows you to use your wireless controllers on the PC. Just check ebgames.com for their upcoming releases.

also, does anyone know how the free XBL arcade games work for the XBOX LIVE Vision package work? Can I give the Uno game to a friend since I already have the game purchased? Do they give you a disck like in XBOX Live Unplugged or do you enter some special code to get you the Uno game unlocked?

You get a code that you have to type in, and yeah, you can give the code to anyone else if you want.

I think I might get Kameo for $20.59, woohoo. I bought My Name is Earl S1 from Buy.com earlier today already using this deal.

Can someone confirm this? I want to place one more order but i'm having trouble deciding what to get...Has anyone made more then 2 orders?

[quote name='shadowknight']It looks likes the limit is 2 per google account...[/quote]

Damn MD Tax, oh well. lol

I bought Wireless Xbox Controller - 31.98

Xbox Live Vision Cam - 29.89

i'd love to order more (Test Drive Unlimited would only be $30), but damn rent is due. lol

[quote name='rcaido']Can someone confirm this? I want to place one more order but i'm having trouble deciding what to get...Has anyone made more then 2 orders?[/QUOTE]

I've made 3 orders, I don't think there is really a limit.

[quote name='Indonesia']looks like we cannot use google checkout for pre-order.[/quote]

I was able to pre-order Metal Slug Anthology from CDUniverse. $29.99 for 7 Metal Slug games, can't beat that.

Purchase I made so far, on the same account, no change of emails or credit card:

(all free shipping)

Vision Cam $27.99
Vision Cam (for my friend) $27.99
Verbatim 100Pack 8X DVD-R 4.7GB $22.99 + $15 rebate coupon = $7.99
Anycom HS-790 Bluetooth Headset $21.99 = $15 rebate coupon = $6.99
Veronica Mars Season 2 $27.04

Thinking of buying Veronica Mars Season 1 for $29.49

I usually buy my DVDs at deepdiscountdvd.com when they have 25% off and this deal is still better.

At work and will be looking for more deals. \\:D/

[quote name='NegativeZero']i just attempted a 3rd order and dont see the discount applied. will clear cookies and try again.[/quote]
Um...i made 3 orders...and they all showed the $10 off...though only at Google Checkout. If you go and check say Buy.com's receipt, it still shows the original price before the $10 off.

[quote name='SynGamer']Um...i made 3 orders...and they all showed the $10 off...though only at Google Checkout. If you go and check say Buy.com's receipt, it still shows the original price before the $10 off.[/QUOTE]

not sure what the deal is but i click to use GOOGLE checkout and there is still no $10 discount applied. :(

[quote name='NegativeZero']not sure what the deal is but i click to use GOOGLE checkout and there is still no $10 discount applied. :([/quote]

You made sure you're not logged into which ever site you're buying from right?

I paid with my paypal credit card (extra 1.5% back for me) and it shows the amount that I got from google checkout. It doesn't matter what buy.com has posted, since they don't have access to your credit card. Google checkout gives them the money. (middle-man)

I suspect buy.com and the other site participate in google checkout because people will think google checkout is more reliable and their credit card won't be stolen. Plus, they get more business participating in the program.

[quote name='SynGamer']You made sure you're not logged into which ever site you're buying from right?[/QUOTE]

yup, even tried going to dvd empire and loooking at some stuff, discounts till aint show up :(

FWIW, I just noticed that even though I've already done this deal twice, it looks like it will work for me again, so the "only two times" rule doesn't seem to be there for me.

does googlecheckout/buy.com acept paypal?

when signing up for goggle checkout theye ask to enter my CC info, which i dont want to use as my payment method

[quote name='rly723']does googlecheckout/buy.com acept paypal?

when signing up for goggle checkout theye ask to enter my CC info, which i dont want to use as my payment method[/QUOTE]

Nope, you have to use google checkout with your credit card. Google checkout is basically google's version of paypal.

bread's done
Back