Buy.com 10% off Memorial Day Sale Coupon

IbiteHRD

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
http://www.buy.com/retail/coupon.asp?prid=87272632&adid=17581&dcaid=17581&adid=17662

was 7% now 10% thanks loki87

Terms and Conditions:
  • Orders must be placed on or before 5/30/2007 11:59:00 PM PT.
  • This offer is not valid in our Cellular store.
  • This offer is not valid with any other coupon, shipping coupon, or other promotions, including Deal of the Day.
  • Valid only for items labeled "Pre-order" or "In Stock: Usually Ships in 1 to 2 business days".
  • One coupon per order.
  • Coupon offer not valid for purchasing a gift certificate.
  • Instant Rebates, Coupons, and eCoupons may not be used together.
  • Buy.com coupons may not be used in Premier Partner Stores.
  • Buy.com reserves the right to cancel this promotion at any time.
  • Coupons are not valid on Marketplace items.

I like how they call it:"Everything's on Sale Coupon" yet "some restriction apply":roll:

This type of advertising should be banned.

It's weird, I have two buy.com accounts, and got two completely different e-mails to each one. The newer account got the 7% off coupon above, and my older account got a 10% off coupon. I guess they're rewarding old time customers with the extra discount.

Here is the 10% off coupon for you guys!

[quote name='loki87']It's weird, I have two buy.com accounts, and got two completely different e-mails to each one. The newer account got the 7% off coupon above, and my older account got a 10% off coupon. I guess they're rewarding old time customers with the extra discount.

Here is the 10% off coupon for you guys![/quote]

Damn hardware exclusion :cry:

those jerks emailed me the 7% coupon! *shakes fist in air*

that's okay, the $32 13 months of Xbox Live after GCO I bought last week makes up for it :D

Note that the 10% off coupon is "up to a $20.00 coupon value." So if what you're buying is over $200, the 7% off coupon may be better since it has no limit.

EDIT: If my math is right, the 7% coupon is better once you hit $285.86 or more.

[quote name='dserafin1986']This makes that 360 wireless wheel $111[/QUOTE]

The price on the wheel dropped - this now makes it ~96 shipped.

[quote name='gkrykewy']The price on the wheel dropped - this now makes it ~96 shipped.[/quote]

And I have 43 points from my buy.com credit card so I'll be getting it for 53. :D

[quote name='Cantaloup']Note that the 10% off coupon is "up to a $20.00 coupon value." So if what you're buying is over $200, the 7% off coupon may be better since it has no limit.

EDIT: If my math is right, the 7% coupon is better once you hit $285.86 or more.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up. I looked at getting an 8800 video card, but was only seeing $20 off with the 10% discount. Wondered if a video card was "game hardware" and decided not to purchase.

But when I look today, using the 7% off coupon I can save about $25 off the card, and then save another $30 off with a rebate. Very tempting, but the fact is I don't need a new video card right now. My 7800GTX still runs great, and I haven't found anything that exciting for PC in quite a while. Guess I'll be good. :)

$96 is still a bit much for me, but probably the best I'll ever find on the racing wheel for quite some time. Anyone got any other ideas on getting this wheel on the cheap?

Thanks OP. I've been meaning to pick up Etrian Odyssey and $26 shipped was a decent enough price, so I ordered it.

bread's done
Back