Buy.com: Epic Mickey for Wii $39.99 preorder

Assuming there's a Kmart near you, Kmart has the $5 Wii cases + coupon that will get you $15 off the game on release day, plus it will come with another coupon.

[quote name='JKSonic']I remember reading rumors that it was going multiplatform... any news on that or was it debunked?[/QUOTE]

Debunked by Warre Spector:

Spector - Wii is 'perfect platform' for Epic Mickey, no talk on 360/PS3 port, would love to work on 3DS

October 13, 2010 by RawmeatCowboy Filed Under: Wii, Nintendo in general, 3DS

IG: Were there any benefits or limitations to the platform of choice?
WS: Well, it's the perfect platform for this game. I mean, there's no question in my mind about that. We started out as a multi-platform SKU, I thought that was pretty common knowledge. But as soon as you start thinking about drawing and erasing everything starts doing this (mimes painting) and so gesture controls are important.
And on top of that, one of my big goals for the project, in addition to making Mickey a video game hero, is to introduce the idea of choice and consequence to a new, much broader audience. Gamers get it, but I'm not sure normal people do. And so where do you go if you want to make a game for everyone? You go to the Wii.
And finally, do you really want to be the guy who tries to convince people who want to be Master Chief or a thug in Grand Theft Auto - do you want to say, 'you should be Mickey Mouse for a while' or do you want to go to guys who love Mario or Sonic? It kind of made sense on every level.

IG
: With the new interactivity from PlayStation Move and Microsoft Kinect, do you think that you can revisit Epic Mickey on those consoles?
WS: There’s no technical reason why we couldn’t, but no one has told me or even hinted that this game should be on 360 or PS3. That’s a decision that gets made way above me. But it’s interesting in that, now there are other options, but when we started, this was the only game in town. And to be clear, I have been a Nintendo junkie forever, and my favorite games on the planet are the Zelda games. The opportunity to make a game on a Nintendo platform that honors those games and those genres [is incredible].

bread's done
Back