Buy.com - Gold DS Lite W/ Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (Pre-order)

moosecrazy

CAGiversary!
Buy.com has a page to order the Limited Edition Nintendo DS Lite Bundle With Zelda:phantom Hourglass (Game). For those of you unfamilar with this product. It is a gold DS Lite with a triforce on the cover. Price $$159.99 + $6.87 (Shipping) = $166.86

It is currently out of stock, but it states orders taken now will be first to get it when it arrives. I don't know if this will be hard to find or not, but could be useful to some. Price isn't great considering New DS Lite + Phantom Hourglass = 164.98 MSRP. However some standard Buy.com deals may apply: Magazine discount (rebate), No Sales Tax for some. (GCO won't work for this)

Link

[quote name='banpeikun']i had the impression MSRP was going to be 149.99 on this based on the sears BF Ad[/quote]
It might be $159.99, though $149.99 on BF wouldn't surprise me as a doorbuster.

[quote name='lurknomore']does anyone have a pic of this bad boy....[/quote]There are some crappy ad scans, but I'm waiting for an official picture before I make any judgements or decisions.

the picture i saw made it look like a regular ds, not a lite, which confused me a bit. either way i already have a lite and phantom :/

It looks like a ds lite to me, i think it's decent. I like the triforce.
I think I will be picking this bad boy up :)

doubund.jpg

[quote name='Little Green Yoda']
gold-nintendo-ds_48.jpg

Lower left hand corner.[/quote]

where was this pic taken? and where is the best place to find this stuff for sale?

I searched like mad trying to find the Zelda GBA SP which looked cool as hell for some reason. But this... just doesn't.

[quote name='banpeikun']the zelda SP was (and still is) relatively easy to find if you really wanted it[/quote]

please explain how I could find one easy

[quote name='bo0']mmmm too bad I already own a white one, and Phantom Hourglass.[/quote]
got the same thing too. Damn i just bought a DS 3 weeks ago w/phantom hourglass!

Gold one looks definitely cool though, maybe I'll sell my white DS for the gold one :)

[quote name='Nohbdy']So is this $150? What's up with FYE having it for $130 then?[/QUOTE]
FYE has it for $150 too.

bread's done
Back