Buy.com + Google Checkout + Rebate = $20 off any Game or DVD & Free Shipping

HotShotX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (100%)
In short, it's the same Buy.com + Google Checkout + Free Shipping combo we're all familiar with, but now they've tossed in a magazine offer which, if you decline, you can apply for an additional $10 rebate within 30 days of your order. Tutorial is below.

As usual, Google Checkout is for "New" Customers.

Rebate Form: http://ak.buy.com/buy_assets/retail/pdfs/rebatebuy.pdf

Sorry if this has been posted before, a quick forum search came up empty.

(Just bought Avatar: The Complete Book 2 Collection for what will hopefully be $24.99, Retail being $59.99. CheapAss FTW.)http://www.buy.com/retail/coupon.asp?prid=84773074

cagrt9.png

~HotShotX

[quote name='HotShotX']Keep us posted on that, I honestly doubt that it wouldn't be resolved either through buy.com or your bank. One thing though, if you're looking to prove your case, perhaps the shipping/packing weight would come into effect?

Weigh the entire shipping box/ DS box, etc. (without a DS), record the number, then weigh it with the DS. Find out which weight matches the one on the box/packing slip, and use that as ammo.

As for the rebate (which I'm sure you want to hear about at this time), I'd send copies of both the packing slip and the online receipt.

~HotShotX[/quote]

i thought of that also 1.4 pounds on packing receipt, and according to amazon.com
Product Dimensions: 4.8 x 1.8 x 7.9 inches ; 1 pounds

so i dont really have a claim there. since i doubt the packing material why .4 pounds since they used a box and some shitty paper

Thanks! I ordered a refurbished copy of Guitar Hero II w/ guitar for what should eventually be 45 bucks, and I may have my girlfriend order a second guitar using this deal for 30 bucks!

[quote name='nate88']every time you make a new account. 1 account per email addy, but you can use the same CC card multiple times for maximum savings.[/QUOTE]

wow, i wasnt even bothering with google checkout because i was like (meh, it's only one time per "household", so it's not one per household??).

And to think, google themselves now has a place where you can get a new temp email whenever you want.

anyway, can someone explain google checkout to the uninitiated like myself? can you get the rebate no matter where you sign up? or do you have to use buy.com each time you want to take advantage of the new customer google checkout rebate?

bread's done
Back