Buy.com - Holiday Blow-out! TV DVD from $9.50!

blockbusterdude

CAGiversary!
Holiday Blow-out! TV DVD from $9.50!
Stock up on your favorite TV shows today! From the bone-chilling mysteries of Bones to the spooky intrigue of The X-Files to the laugh out loud comedy of How I Met Your Mother you can save on a wide selection of TV on DVD!

http://www.buy.com/retail/specialty_store_6b.asp?loc=63376

$9.50:
Fall Guy (season 1)
WKRP (season 1)
Dharma and Greg (Complete First Season)
Mary Tyler Moore (all seasons)
Reba (all seasons)
Hill Street Blues (all seasons)
Pretender (all seasons)
Green Acres (all seasons)
Addams Family (all seasons)
Original Outer Limits (all seasons)
Kitchen Confidential (Full Series)

and many others at $14+

Just a warning that their packaging sucks for single items. I've had two orders get damaged in shipment, and their replacement order for one of those items was also damaged in shipment. The other replacement order was fulfilled with an incorrect item.

Their CS also sucks for replacement or returns, BTW.

thanks for the heads up shrike

I've bought a few non-dvd items from them in the past and stuff's arrived in decent shape

[quote name='shrike4242']Just a warning that their packaging sucks for single items. I've had two orders get damaged in shipment, and their replacement order for one of those items was also damaged in shipment.[/QUOTE]

I agree, but was lucky.. I just got The Loop and Kitchen Confidential on Thursday. No problems or damage but the envelope was rather cheap with a thin layer of bubble wrap lining. I wouldn't be surprised if more people's DVDs get damaged during shipping.

bread's done
Back