buy.com Leon-Professtional / Subway-2pk ($1.25)

darkshadows6000

CAGiversary!
Here's a cheap deal on the DVD 2pack of Leon - The Professional and Subway

Total with shipping is $4.24.

LEON: THE PROFESSIONAL: Jean Reno, Gary Oldman, Natalie Portman and Danny Aiello star in LŽon, a go-for-broke thriller about a professional assassin whose work becomes dangerously personal. Calling himself a "cleaner," the mysterious LŽon is New York's top hitman. When his next-door neighbors are murdered, LŽon becomes the unwilling guardian of the family's sole survivor, 12-year-old Mathilda. But Mathilda doesn't just want protection; she wants revenge. Training her in the deadly tricks of his trade, LŽon helps her track the psychotic agent who murdered her family. From the electrifying opening to the fatal finale, LŽon, is a non-stop crescendo of action, suspense and surprises. This uncut version contains 24 minutes of extra footage deemed too explicit for the American audience.

SUBWAY: An ultra-cool and stylized romantic caper, director Luc Besson's Subway stars Christopher Lambert (The Fifth Element, Highlander, The Professional) and Isabelle Adjani (Queen Margot, Diabolique). Lambert plays a hipster thief who falls in love with the bored and beautiful wife of the millionaire he just robbed. She wants her stolen papers back and he wants her heart. With gangster and Metro police on their tail, the two seek refuge in the wild labyrinth beneath the subway, and team up with the strange characters, including Jean Reno (Mission: Impossible, Godzilla) who inhabit this subterranean world. The result is a hilarious, rocking adventure that never slows down.

This seems like a nice deal. I've heard good things about the movies-- and these DVDs are also widescreen according the the page. Any impressions of the movies?

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']This seems like a nice deal. I've heard good things about the movies-- and these DVDs are also widescreen according the the page. Any impressions of the movies?[/quote]

You've never seen The Professional? Really?

[quote name='Frogurt.man']You've never seen The Professional? Really?[/QUOTE]
Yes, now you tell me a critically acclaimed movie you've never seen before. ;)

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Yes, now you tell me a critically acclaimed movie you've never seen before. ;)[/quote]

The Godfather :lol:

When I read the thread title, I was begging to think that Subway (sandwiches) had begun to sell movies. :lol:
Guess it would make sense for the couch potato crowd.

[quote name='thehoweller']Since I'm hungry, checking this thread only disappointed me.
[/quote]

I know, I saw the thread and thought "Um, kool movie with sandwich, only $1.25, now that's a good deal....:wall:

[quote name='Dr.Zoidberg']I know, I saw the thread and thought "Um, kool movie with sandwich, only $1.25, now that's a good deal....:wall:[/quote]
haha same here....glad we all think alike huh?!:cool:

bread's done
Back