Buy.com Promotion Codes????

why would someone screw with a person asking a legit question???? that's messed up...it's not like this is a dog grooming forum!

I am not doing google checkout, because I have used that in a previous purchase awhile back. The code that was given is not valid.

[quote name='strongpimphand']why would someone screw with a person asking a legit question???? that's messed up...it's not like this is a dog grooming forum![/QUOTE]

So you're allowed to screw with people on the dog grooming forums?

Cool! Cheapassdogs here I come!!

You can use a different e-mail address with the same credit card information with Google Checkout. Starting mid-January to now, I've bought three items using Google Checkout with the same credit info, all shipped.

[quote name='Hostile']You can use a different e-mail address with the same credit card information with Google Checkout. Starting mid-January to now, I've bought three items using Google Checkout with the same credit info, all shipped.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tip! I will be checking out later tonight if I don't hear of any other codes. Valid codes only please :(

[quote name='Hostile']You can use a different e-mail address with the same credit card information with Google Checkout. Starting mid-January to now, I've bought three items using Google Checkout with the same credit info, all shipped.[/QUOTE]

They'll catch on to you after a while though.

Not that i speak from EXPERIENCE or anything though! :whistle2:\"

[quote name='MrBlonde220']just google buy.com coupon code, and they give u sites, but its mostly on 100-200$ purchases.[/quote]

Where? My purchase would be $100+ I don't see what you are referencing..

this is what i put in my google search-----buy.com promotion code----i think that u have to be a new customer to buy.com for it to work, but anyways if u dont find anything helpful there google a site called-----retail me not----(or sum like that) and they should help as well.
Hope i save u a few bucks :)

bread's done
Back