buy.com Sandisk 4gb Stick Pro Duo ($19.99) w/free shipping

[quote name='Kendro']The one through Amazon isn't directly from Amazon themselves. It is from BuyNow Incorporated. I generally wouldn't trust buying flash memory from any company besides the larger retailers like Amazon, Buy, Circuit City, Best Buy, etc.[/quote]

Buy.com and Buynow Incorporated is the same company.

was this dead for a bit? looks like its back at buy.com for $20

also was browsing pspfanboy and saw this same deal, 8 hours late though... Just got mine today.

It says "In Stock SOON" "Usually Ship in 1 to 2 weeks" guys. That mean it becomes pre-order now. Anyway anyone that was able to order one before it was out of stock having problem withe the free shipping? I made my order on monday (first day it went on sale, my order says usually ship in 1-2 days") but it still haven't shipped yet -_- still @ Sent to Warehouse. Shoulda paid 5$ for the 2nd day express -_-

[quote name='luan87us']It says "In Stock SOON" "Usually Ship in 1 to 2 weeks" guys. That mean it becomes pre-order now. Anyway anyone that was able to order one before it was out of stock having problem withe the free shipping? I made my order on monday (first day it went on sale, my order says usually ship in 1-2 days") but it still haven't shipped yet -_- still @ Sent to Warehouse. Shoulda paid 5$ for the 2nd day express -_-[/quote]

Same here...starting to piss me off.

rdered at 9am on Monday, got order confirmation. Order status hasn't changed sine "Sent to Warehouse." Called Customer Service and was told the same thing....item unavailable, not date of shipment. I told them this was ridiculous, as I was never contacted about this and somehow was lucky to find this out for myself. Kept apologizing for the error, but told them that I should be reimbursed in some way, shape, or form. Either by credit, or upgraded shipping, etc., or that I would cancel my order and take my business elsewhere. I've bought quite a few things with buy.com before and never had a problem until now.

Apparently I need to wait for a manager to call me back. But I needed the card for a trip beginning of next week and it looks like it won't be coming.

Kinda pisses me off, considering those who had ordered their items after me, even by a day have received theirs or at least had them shipped out.

I've been reading from SD and here that people who ordered after me (even by a day) have had theirs shipped or delivered. Looks like Buy.com decided who they wanted to ship to first. Pretty fucking ridiculous.

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']rdered at 9am on Monday, got order confirmation. Order status hasn't changed sine "Sent to Warehouse." Called Customer Service and was told the same thing....item unavailable, not date of shipment. I told them this was ridiculous, as I was never contacted about this and somehow was lucky to find this out for myself. Kept apologizing for the error, but told them that I should be reimbursed in some way, shape, or form. Either by credit, or upgraded shipping, etc., or that I would cancel my order and take my business elsewhere. I've bought quite a few things with buy.com before and never had a problem until now.

Apparently I need to wait for a manager to call me back. But I needed the card for a trip beginning of next week and it looks like it won't be coming.

Kinda pisses me off, considering those who had ordered their items after me, even by a day have received theirs or at least had them shipped out.

I've been reading from SD and here that people who ordered after me (even by a day) have had theirs shipped or delivered. Looks like Buy.com decided who they wanted to ship to first. Pretty fucking ridiculous.[/quote]
Oh wow wtf? That's so dumb. I ordered stuff from them all the time and yet i never got this problem. I guess I'll give them a call to see wtf going on. Kinda stupid they ship out for the late orders instead of the earlier orders that's freaking dumb. THey better give me real good explain or i'm just gonna cancel the order.

So I called up customer service and they also told me that the item also unavailable -_- I kinda knew this was gonna happen because Buy.com doesn't leave your order inactive unless the item is unavailable. But yeah I am kinda pissed because people that ordered after me got their -_-. But the rep told me it will possibly be available again next week so I'll wait and see what's up.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Xfactor19990']mine is at warehouse, both of them -_-[/quote]

It means you won't get them until they have them back in-stock 1-2 weeks.

And congrats on the poster above you, but again it shows that this was completely random...first come first serve my ass.

meh I will just keep the order incase thy raise the price. THey won't actually charge you til they ship it out anyway. But yeah this is pretty dumb selling something not knowing their stock and not shipping to earlier orders lol.

[quote name='luan87us']meh I will just keep the order incase thy raise the price. THey won't actually charge you til they ship it out anyway. But yeah this is pretty dumb selling something not knowing their stock and not shipping to earlier orders lol.[/quote]

Nah, I called and complained this afternoon to a CSR. They kept apologizing but I demanded some satisfaction. Told me they would have a manager call me and I haven't heard back. Going to call first thing tomorrow morning and complain even more. I'm hoping to at least get upgraded shipping (expedited).

[quote name='antlp89']Back in stock, ordered one. Thanks OP![/quote]

Actually it's not back in-stock. Yet another shady practice of buy.com You can order it obviously (add it to your cart) but it won't be processed until they actually receive more stock (look next to the Add to Cart button...says in-stock 1-2 weeks...)

I ordered on the 18th from their Amazon marketplace still hadn't heard anything as of today. I emailed them and I got this response:

Thank you for your purchase from BuyNow Incorporated.

Your order is scheduled to ship today and a shipment confirmation message will
be sent to you shortly.

We completely apologize for the delay in shipping your SanDisk 4GB Memory Stick
PRO Duo. As an apology for the delay in shipping your order, we will be issuing
you a partial refund of $10.00.

As you can see by our feedback, we thrive off of customer satisfaction. We
would truly like to earn your business and make sure we do it right every time
moving forward.

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience. Please feel free to contact us with
any additional questions you may have.

Best regards,

BuyNow Customer Support
BuyNow Inc

[quote name='LordVila']I ordered on the 18th from their Amazon marketplace still hadn't heard anything as of today. I emailed them and I got this response:

Thank you for your purchase from BuyNow Incorporated.

Your order is scheduled to ship today and a shipment confirmation message will
be sent to you shortly.

We completely apologize for the delay in shipping your SanDisk 4GB Memory Stick
PRO Duo. As an apology for the delay in shipping your order, we will be issuing
you a partial refund of $10.00.

As you can see by our feedback, we thrive off of customer satisfaction. We
would truly like to earn your business and make sure we do it right every time
moving forward.

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience. Please feel free to contact us with
any additional questions you may have.

Best regards,

BuyNow Customer Support
BuyNow Inc[/quote]

Could you maybe forward me that email? I'm trying to have them give me a credit as well...this is getting ridiculous.

The way I contacted them was through the Amazon marketplace contact seller that way Amazon had a record of me trying to contact them as well.

I still haven't gotten my card (Amazon), though I haven't checked my mail and today was the last day listed as the date I should receive it. I'll have to give them a little contact, maybe I can get a few bucks back as well. That'd make the deal that much more sweet.

Mine still hasn't shipped and apparently after writing a "nice" email to them, they are sending my problem to higher management...

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']Mine still hasn't shipped and apparently after writing a "nice" email to them, they are sending my problem to higher management...[/quote]
suck to hear that man. The card is back in stock in their main page for higher price though. THey should send your out soon I hope.

Mine was just shipped yesterday, after ordering it on the 18th. I sent them an email a few days ago as well asking about its status, not sure if that helped.

[quote name='SINNED']Mine was just shipped yesterday, after ordering it on the 18th. I sent them an email a few days ago as well asking about its status, not sure if that helped.[/QUOTE]

Same. Should be here next week.

Buy.com is just really slow in general, even more so free shipping is involved. They'll come eventually (hopefully...).

bread's done
Back