Buy Fall of Cybertron and get War for Cybertron free (Xbox 360)

pretty good deal if you dont mind paying msrp for WFC. FOC has been below $20 any where, new atleast.

edit- Yeah seems like you got the titles confused OP. Might want to it that

son of a. I just bought a new wfc last night for $40 bucks becuase i simply couldnt find it anywere other than toysrus. I had hoped to pay less than $30 but no one had it and now this.

[quote name='masterchief2291']OP should add its a digital copy of WFC. it might matter to people like myself who prefer physical copies over digital[/QUOTE]

That makes me feel better. I prefer a physical copy myself.

If the copy of WFC wasn't a digital copy, I was gonna say that this is shades of Batman: Arkham City last fall where if you bought that game you got Arkham Asylum GOTY free. But those bundles were actually the two games on actual discs.

Hopefully if they extend this offer for the PS3 they'll include a real copy of the WFC game.

War for Cybertron is considered really good, one of the best tf games. Got it from a bestbuy blowout deal a few months ago for under $15 I think, but haven't played it. Don't know about fall of cybertron.

[quote name='strait edge follower']I've never played the transformer games. Are they any good ?[/QUOTE]

The only one worth playing is War for Cybertron which is excellent. All of the others are the movie games which are ass.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']If the copy of WFC wasn't a digital copy, I was gonna say that this is shades of Batman: Arkham City last fall where if you bought that game you got Arkham Asylum GOTY free. But those bundles were actually the two games on actual discs.

Hopefully if they extend this offer for the PS3 they'll include a real copy of the WFC game.[/QUOTE]

I second that hope.

[quote name='strait edge follower']I've never played the transformer games. Are they any good ?[/QUOTE]
War For Cybertron is a very linear shooter that's been compared to Gears Of War many times. If you're a spray and pray player when playing a shooting game, then steer clear because you'll be using melee attacks a good chunk of the time on enemies since the ammo drops and boxes are few and far between.

Not to mention that for the most part you're taking on generic clone Transformers as your enemies. But that's been a major issue for me with EVERY TF game I've tried playing, from the 2004 PS2 one set in the Armada universe/timeline to at least one of the TF movie games.

If a developer could bring back the feel of the old 80's animated series, where it's named TF's vs. named TF's and not generic clone of generic clone #252635623423 in each battle then I'd probably care more about these games. Moreover, I'd probably insta-buy one of these games if they made it a GTA-esque sandbox title where you could roam around either the Earth or Cybertron and do as you pleased. I'd probably play the game as an evil Autobot.;):twisted:

If you still wanna play these games, then wait till hopefully Blockbuster has another BOGO sale and grab WFC with another $15 game for $15 total. It's not worth much more than that imo.

[quote name='TooPoor']FoC dropped co-op as I recall, so this game is off my radar...[/QUOTE]

Nice. Well, I guess I'll give this game a spin when it gets around $20. The Deadpool game better be good.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']If the copy of WFC wasn't a digital copy, I was gonna say that this is shades of Batman: Arkham City last fall where if you bought that game you got Arkham Asylum GOTY free. But those bundles were actually the two games on actual discs.

Hopefully if they extend this offer for the PS3 they'll include a real copy of the WFC game.[/QUOTE]

Who knows, maybe since it's Walmart, they'll still rubberband a physical copy. Then you could sell the d/l code :)

bread's done
Back