Buy Fallout 3, get $10 off future game purchase at Amazon

infinityagain

CAGiversary!
[img-l=4668]3072[/img-l]Order your copy of of Fallout 3 standard (PS3/360) or collector's edition (PS3/360) and get $10 off a future video game purchase from Amazon. Release date delivery is available. Offer valid from 10/25 to 11/1. The promotional code will be e-mailed within 10 business days after the promotion end date.

For other games with similar offers from Amazon, click here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't re-order either. The guide is being shipped, too, and I ordered that 2 day shipping because even at next day it'd arrive on Wednesday. Now it says it'll arrive Wednesday even with 2 day....grrrrr.

Pretty wack the PC and SE versions of the game don't qualify for this deal, but I guess with the PC version you're saving $10 already. Also I didn't expect the SEs to actually sell out, but I'm glad I preordered it long ago. :)

The codes were going to be within 10 business days of shipping. It's only been 4 for Fable, so I wouldn't worry until late next week if it hasn't shown up.

Got the denied on the order change-
Since the order can't be changed or canceled, in this case this you may try placing a new order using this promotion and you can then return or refuse delivery for the original order when it arrives.

We are unable to apply special discounts to items ordered before or after the dates of this promotional offer.

Since I pre-ordered prior to the 25th, I emailed them to see if my pre-order qualifies. Sounds like it doesn't, but I have to try and ask to see if they do anything differently in my case.

I'd hate to lose my gold box discount by re-ordering. :p

I was also going to cancell my order, but I just received an email saying that my order shipped.
Now I just hope I get the game tomorrow which is why I'm paying for PRIME, but from why I've read it looks like "release date" delivery with amazon doesn't always work.

Not sure where to put this (and surprised Cheapy didn't catch it when he front-paged the deal)--maybe a mod can modify the OP--but it looks like Amazon is matching most of CC's $10 GC on future game purchase offers this week, not just Fallout 3...

SOCOM: Confrontation: PS3

Saint's Row 2: 360/PS3

Dead Space: 360/PS3

Golden Axe Beast Rider: 360/PS3

Bioshock: PS3

Yay Amazon!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, I paid for release date shipping and it still hasn't shipped. I'm from Illinois and I hope I'm getting what I paid for and it will be in my mail box tomorrow morning.

At least it still says that the estimated delivery date is tomorrow. Has anyone's order not shipped yet with release day shipping or dealt with this type of service before?

[quote name='aboveaveragewes']Hmm, I paid for release date shipping and it still hasn't shipped. I'm from Illinois and I hope I'm getting what I paid for and it will be in my mail box tomorrow morning.

At least it still says that the estimated delivery date is tomorrow. Has anyone's order not shipped yet with release day shipping or dealt with this type of service before?[/quote]

Mine hasn't yet. I haven't really done many release date deliveries with Amazon, but I've done a couple overnight and sometimes they ship out like 11-11:30PM and would arrive the next day.

Is the PS3 version of Dead Space up for the 10 dollar promotion. The site offers the future discount for the 360 version but not for the PS3.

ordered the CE yesterday (originally ordered reg. version) and it still hasn't shipped. My reg. version wasn't shipping so figured for an extra 10, I'd get the CE. not a bad deal. Still have Fable 2 to finish, so I don't mind the wait. haha.

[quote name='n00bie']I emailed them and they gave me a $10 promotional certificate for a future purchase.[/QUOTE]
How did you pull that off? I was denied and told to refuse shipping on the original order and reorder it.

[quote name='drock']How did you pull that off? I was denied and told to refuse shipping on the original order and reorder it.[/quote]

Totally random. Just depends on the CS rep your message goes to. Some throw out the $10 promotional discounts like candy on halloween. Clearly that CS rep was thinking as well since its much easier to do that than make someone return an order only to re-order it.

[quote name='qwerty1']Totally random. Just depends on the CS rep your message goes to. Some throw out the $10 promotional discounts like candy on halloween. Clearly that CS rep was thinking as well since its much easier to do that than make someone return an order only to re-order it.[/quote]
Yeah. it totally depends whether you got an ass at the other end of the line...

I actually heard back from them yesterday, and they said they were going to give me a $10 refund on Fallout. Works for me.

I sent them an e-mail but they said my order didn't qualify. I am gonna go to Best Buy and see if they will match CC's $10 GC deal (which I doubt they will), if not then I will just order it online from CC.

Mine shipped today using the free shipping method. It shipped from New Hampshire so I should get it tomorrow, yea! Now just waiting for the $10 coupon...

I had ordered mine friday just a few hours before the 25th which sucks. So I emailed them and they said I didn't qualify and to return my game and re-order if I wanted the $10.

I got a message today saying that they didn't know when my survival edition would ship. I pre-ordered it on August 3rd.

Ordered the CE a couple days ago, anyone get their $10 off coupons yet? I wanna use it on Left 4 Dead while it's on sale, making it a super sale!

[quote name='braindeadalive']Ordered the CE a couple days ago, anyone get their $10 off coupons yet? I wanna use it on Left 4 Dead while it's on sale, making it a super sale![/quote]

im pretty sure if you pre-order L4D now you can apply the voucher at any point prior to it shipping.

Huh. I ordered a new TV yesterday and figured I should get a new game to go with it, so I ordered Fallout 3 as well. I didn't even know about the $10 deal, because I added to the shopping cart from my wishlist. What a nice little surprise. I'll probably save it till next year once all these AAA games (hopefully) come down in price a bit.

Hey, does anyone know if the $10 on games is stackable with other $ back offers? Like, for instance, if I bought Wii Music as well?

If so, that's $10 from Fallout 3 and $20 from Wii music, which is $30 towards my next game purchase. If not, well, that sucks.

I pre-order it before they start the promotion and I don't get the bonus? That's bogus. At least the newer ones have a wider area you can purchase them in.

[quote name='King Pluto']I got a message today saying that they didn't know when my survival edition would ship. I pre-ordered it on August 3rd.[/QUOTE]

My survival edition shipped last night w/ overnight shipping. I only ordered 2 day but I guess they upped it since they were being so slow.

bread's done
Back