Buy Far Cry 2, save 50% on another select game at amazon

Endwar seems to be the only worthwhile one, wasn't Brothers in Arms really cheap a few weeks back?

But yeah, Far Cry and Endwar seem pretty decent, I will ponder this. Thanks!

[quote name='psyanide82']wasn't Brothers in Arms really cheap a few weeks back?
[/QUOTE]

yeah, it was down to $19.99 in the Christmas deals.

[quote name='psyanide82']Endwar seems to be the only worthwhile one, wasn't Brothers in Arms really cheap a few weeks back?

But yeah, Far Cry and Endwar seem pretty decent, I will ponder this. Thanks![/quote]

Cheapy also had a deal with playasia a few weeks back on Endwar 360 for $20, it is exactly the same as the US version, except it had a different barcode and says "Made in Singapore" instead of "Made in the USA/Proof of Purchase."

Seems like aa good deal. I might have went for it if I didn't pick FC2 up during the Black Friday sale.

FC2 had some bugs at launch, but it appears that the major ones have been patched. Can't confirm myself since I haven't played far enough to encounter every single one but I'm addicted to the game right now and enjoying it immensely (on PS3, if it matters). Starts out really difficult until you can buy more stealth-oriented equipment, but still a ton of fun.

great deal might just bite on this! thanks!
CAGpixel.JPG

[quote name='bigwoof']i got far cry 2 for $25 and brothers in arms for $10.....[/quote]

Care to share how?

[quote name='chewbeeb']Care to share how?[/quote]

I think they were 'gold box' specials over the holidays... I picked up Brothers In Arms for $10 but it was only at that price for about 2 minutes.

very cool. both these games got good reviews but must have sold like ass. I think they came out at the wrong time of year. but their loss is our gain I guess.

man.. i wish this deal came earlier! i swaer, everytime i get something, there's a deal for it the next day!

[quote name='mike.m']Brothers in Arms wasn't all that fun for me, especially when COD is far superior of a game.[/quote]You can't compare CoD and BiA. Give the game some credit dammnit. :)

Far Cry 2 is a really great game especially with that map editor and end war is decent for $60 you really can't go wrong.

[quote name='silent h3ro']You can't compare CoD and BiA. Give the game some credit dammnit. :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, BIA is more sim, while COD is just straight up arcade.

[quote name='bigloser']Yeah, BIA is more sim squad-based strategy game, while COD is just straight up arcade shooter.[/QUOTE]

There you go. Now run along.

in for naruto: bb. i'm glad i didn't get FC2 last week. i wanted both games for a while now and this is a good deal for me. thanks Cheapy

[quote name='Gspoon']Buy Far Cry 2 and Get 50% Off a Select Title

For PS3 and/or X360

Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway
Tom Clancy's EndWar
Shaun White Snowboarding

[/quote]
LOL i just posted this i believe ( Search Failed me on this one )

Far Cry 2 was decent IMO.
It would have been great i you didnt have to drive for 5-10min to your mission and 5-10min back to get a new one. other than that RANDOM ENCOUNTERS! suck if you are going put RPG in my shooter bont use 1 that has been dead since 1997.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']You forgot Naruto: The Broken Bond.

EDIT: Very tempting, specially with :360: Far Cry 2 being $39.95[/quote]

sorry i didnt think anyone cared for Naruto ;)

bread's done
Back