Buy from me before I go back to college! Need $$$! Leaving Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

refusedchaos

CAGiversary!
Feedback
272 (100%)
Trade List

:whee::whee:

-need mola since i do not get paid till 2 weeks

ATTENTION: List will only be up until January 9th 11:59 PM PST, after that it will be closed untill March 15th.

-SEND ME A OFFER IF YOU DO NOT LIKE MY PRICES! I MAY JUST TAKE IT :D

-prices are negotiable

-If paying by PayPal I ask if you could pay by the Personal (>>Payment Owned) method so I can avoid fees. If not that is fine, but look at my feedback, im not going anywhere ;)

-ships Fridays and Saturdays

-Shipping : add $3 - $4

:360:360 core console w/ power brick and component cables (GPU issue, opened) - offer

:br:Devil May Cry Complete Series - $21
:br:Swordfish - $5

:ps3: Dragon Age Origins Shale and Blood Dragon Armor DLC code

:ps2:Shining Force EXA (SEALED however, it has an indentation on the lower right section of the front) - $22
:ps2:Silent Hill 4 - $15
:ps2:Suikoden V - $27

117rdag.jpg
D (longbox version, hinges broken, some scratches) - $25
117rdag.jpg
Mega Man X4 (Greatest Hits packaging but non GH disc, mint) - $4
117rdag.jpg
Resident Evil 3 - $11
117rdag.jpg
Soul Blade (Greatest Hits, mint) - $5
117rdag.jpg
Tomba! (disc only) - $55

:ds:Final Fantasy III - $7

:gba:Drill Dozer (complete) - $4

DVD Singles/Movies

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good to me.
I even see some things I want, shouldn't bid on, but in the end will and then lose miserably anyway adding more money to you total.
Lucky you!

If you get it up in running soon LMK and I'll link it up when I get home.

Interesting idea for a trade on the Yakuza 2, i may take you up on it. Ill get back to you by the end of the day as I see its pending for your lowball. Thanks! Goodluck on the sale btw

[quote name='Azumangaman']Shingu in the lowball would make me :)
Assuming you show the North some love.[/QUOTE]

or you can buy it right now XD

yes people, I will also ship to Canada and Japan

- Brave Fencer Musashi (disc only)
- Front Mission 3 (disc only)
- Legend of Mana (disc only)
- hack: G.U., Vol.3: Redemption (sealed)
- Resident Evil 2
- Resident Evil 3

$1 on each!

Fire Emblem: Path of Raidience 1
Art of Suikoden V 1
Breathe of Mana Soundtrack 1
Tales of Legendia Artbook 2.50
Legend of Mana 1.5
Breath of Fire 4 1

Throw that Enchanted Arms in the lowball!

Art of Assassian's Creed-$1
Hitman: Blood Money playing cards $1
Joker Bearbrick figure $1
Indigo Prophecy $1

Brave Fencer Musashi (disc only) - $6
.hack: G.U., Vol.3: Redemption (sealed) - $11
God of War (ONLY IF BLACK LABEL) $4

[quote name='Collectorguy00']Throw that Enchanted Arms in the lowball!
[/QUOTE]

we shall see;)

[quote name='Arakias']Brave Fencer Musashi (disc only) - $6
.hack: G.U., Vol.3: Redemption (sealed) - $11
God of War (ONLY IF BLACK LABEL) $4[/QUOTE]

yes GoW is black label

updated bids

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']Interesting idea for a trade on the Yakuza 2, i may take you up on it. Ill get back to you by the end of the day as I see its pending for your lowball. Thanks! Goodluck on the sale btw[/QUOTE]
it was the only thing I was interested in :D Thanks though!

[quote name='punkmaggit']$10 for the Romancing Saga (sealed) please![/QUOTE]

updated

good luck on your lowball! Ima hold onto persona 4 for now for interest of playing somewhere down the road. Out of curiosity i loved the Shenmue series it was great to me back in the day, is Yakuza as good in terms of story telling?

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']good luck on your lowball! Ima hold onto persona 4 for now for interest of playing somewhere down the road. Out of curiosity i loved the Shenmue series it was great to me back in the day, is Yakuza as good in terms of story telling?[/QUOTE]

thanks man. About Yakuza, it's usually fight, cutscene, fight, wander or fight, cutscene, wander, fight, etc. It's kinda like Shenmue with cutscenes. Less wandering about for the story.

$5 each

Ghosthunter
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence (Original Print that includes the 2nd disc)
Silent Hill 2
Silent Hill 3 w/ soundtrack
Pocket Fighters (disc only)
River City Ransom EX
Art of Assassian's Creed

$6 each

Final Fantasy X
Art of Suikoden V (includes the artbook, slipcase, and the Limited Edition Suikdoen V Music CD)
Tales of Legendia Artbook

I really shouldn't... maybe dv8 and I will have to start a lowball bidders anonymous.

[quote name='nsahene']FFX 5$
Indigo 5$
MGS 3 5$
Stretch Panic 1$
If you put it up....Katamari 5$[/QUOTE]
put up Katamari :)

[quote name='dv8mad']:ps2:Final Fantasy X - $2
:gc:Resident Evil 2 - $5
:gc:Resident Evil 3 - $5

?:dvd:Beck Complete Collection Thinpack - $5?[/QUOTE]
still decieding on Beck, but thanks for the bids!

[quote name='thelonepig']$5 each

Ghosthunter
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence (Original Print that includes the 2nd disc)
Silent Hill 2
Silent Hill 3 w/ soundtrack
Pocket Fighters (disc only)
River City Ransom EX
Art of Assassian's Creed

$6 each

Final Fantasy X
Art of Suikoden V (includes the artbook, slipcase, and the Limited Edition Suikdoen V Music CD)
Tales of Legendia Artbook

I really shouldn't... maybe dv8 and I will have to start a lowball bidders anonymous.[/QUOTE]

LOL ty sir

[quote name='Pikagreg']:ps2:Silent Hill 3 w/ soundtrack $8.00^^;[/QUOTE]
thank you!:bouncy:

[quote name='thelonepig']

I really shouldn't... maybe dv8 and I will have to start a lowball bidders anonymous.[/QUOTE]

I kind of feel obligated to bid on things I even remotely want when the sale has my name on it. :whistle2:#

[quote name='dv8mad']I kind of feel obligated to bid on things I even remotely want when the sale has my name on it. :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

8 bucks on Beck ... i see i pm for movie to be moved onto the list and you want to swoop in huh lol

[quote name='dv8mad']I kind of feel obligated to bid on things I even remotely want when the sale has my name on it. :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

I started out bidding a little bit on everyone's lowball sale. I admit there are a few I've missed here and there, but for some odd reason I feel obligated to bid at least once.

I can justify it now after the amazing response from CAG on my own sale!

welll crap now Yakuza 2 is in lowball action. Put me in for $10.00 Yakuza 2

EDIT: Yilkes MGS 3 Subsistence with bonus disc ahhhh my monies my sweet monies. Do I want my How I met your mother seasons 1-3 from amazon on the cheap with the bro code book for an added 10 dollars, or do I want to spend money on things for my back log. Hmmm

[quote name='dv8mad']:dvd:Beck Complete Collection Thinpack dv8mad - $12 and The Color Chris's first born male-heir[/QUOTE]

... You realizes this means war 12 on beck

I'll try to get through college before having a kid, lol you on the other hand will be coming to the states making my job a whole lot easier to plan my attack

EDIT: $15 on Beck.
Spite! Spite! Spite!

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']welll crap now Yakuza 2 is in lowball action. Put me in for $10.00 Yakuza 2

EDIT: Yilkes MGS 3 Subsistence with bonus disc ahhhh my monies my sweet monies. Do I want my How I met your mother seasons 1-3 from amazon on the cheap with the bro code book for an added 10 dollars, or do I want to spend money on things for my back log. Hmmm[/QUOTE]

Pshh.. Backlog. ;)

Fire Emblem: Path of Raidience (disc only with Hollywood video insert) $5
Resident Evil 2 $6
Resident Evil 3 $6

Atelier Iris 2 - The Azoth of Destiny Soundtrack (sealed) - $2

lmao i have to deal with TLP too now >.< conspiracy 16 on beck you guys make it anymore difficult and i'll just have to steal it with a final bid later

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']welll crap now Yakuza 2 is in lowball action. Put me in for $10.00 Yakuza 2

EDIT: Yilkes MGS 3 Subsistence with bonus disc ahhhh my monies my sweet monies. Do I want my How I met your mother seasons 1-3 from amazon on the cheap with the bro code book for an added 10 dollars, or do I want to spend money on things for my back log. Hmmm[/QUOTE]

what TLP said ;) ty!

thanks guys!!! :bouncy:

bids updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back