buy gamecube or wii?

partypajamas

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
im in love with the tales series and never played symphonia. a gamecube will cost me 35$ and a BC wii 130$.

which should i get to play symphonia? im considering a wii because im also interested in skyward sword and RE4.....but are these games worth dropping an extra 100$?

im considering dropping the extra 100$ just because the wii is brand new and gamestop gamecubes are all trashed to hell.

[quote name='partypajamas']im in love with the tales series and never played symphonia. a gamecube will cost me 35$ and a BC wii 130$.

which should i get to play symphonia? im considering a wii because im also interested in skyward sword and RE4.....but are these games worth dropping an extra 100$?

im considering dropping the extra 100$ just because the wii is brand new and gamestop gamecubes are all trashed to hell.[/QUOTE]

Get an old model Wii, it's more future proof.

[quote name='partypajamas']old model wii worth 130$ new? i only see 5-6 games i want for gc/wii but these are major top games...[/QUOTE]

Well if you wanted to play Tales of Symphonia 2, you should get the Wii. Also a few other notable Wii Games are Twilight Princess (GC too), Skyward Sword, Monster Hunter Tri, and then there's Xenoblade and The Last Story coming out.

ok so these are the games i DEFINITELY have interest in....

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]symphonia[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]windwaker[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]twin snakes[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]viewtiful joe[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif][/FONT]

Wii

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]symphonia 2[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]twilight princess[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]skyward sword[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]resident evil 4[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]donkey kong country[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]the last story
[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]muramusa...[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]130$ for a wii is worth it for these right? im mainly interested in the gamecube ones, but the wii upscales it and symphonia is my FAVORITE games of ALL time
[/FONT]

[quote name='partypajamas']
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]130$ for a wii is worth it for these right? im mainly interested in the gamecube ones, but the wii upscales it and symphonia is my FAVORITE games of ALL time
[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Same here. If you're interested in more than 4 Wii Games right now, then I'd say it would be a good investment. A preowned Wii is $100 at Gamestop now, you can probably find one for cheaper if you look around.

Cowboom was offering Nintendo Wiis for $49.99+$5 ship yesterday part of there DOTD sale. Prices start at $70 right now though...

Don't forget, playing gamecube games on the wii looks better with the component cables. Where as, you need to buy a rare component gamecube cable...

Unless you want the Gameboy player, just get a wii with Component cables. It's a better deal, and can make some GCN games look better.

bread's done
Back