Buy GoW3 & Xbox game $59.99 Get $30 GC or GoW3 get $10 GC&Action Figure TRU 9/23-24

foreinter

CAGiversary!
Just got this email from TRU, not a great deal. Sorry if it's a repost

Free $30 gift card when you buy Gears of War 3 for Xbox 360 AND ANY other Xbox 360 game priced $59.99 or more* OR FREE $10 gift card when you buy Gears of War 3 for Xbox 360*

*In-store purchase only. Quantities limited; no rain checks. Promotional Gift Card valid beginning 6 hours after activation and expires 1/28/12, except where prohibited. Offer valid 9/23-9/24/11. See store or Toysrus.com/helpdesk for return policy details concerning this promotion.

LINK

You can probably still get the two action figures which should end this Saturday.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='boogie4114']Wonder if this would combine with the $25 gc If I were to buy Gears with either Driver, X-men, or Dead Island?[/QUOTE]

nope. Those deals begin 9/25. This deal is only for 2 days.

[quote name='foreinter']
You can probably still get the two action figures which should end this Saturday.[/QUOTE]

I would want confirmation before I tried it... typically TRU won't let you stack two promotions at the same time. I think the register would EITHER give you the gift OR zero out the action figures but NOT both...

hopefully I'm wrong. Guess we'll see if someone reports back this weekend

[quote name='boogie4114']Wonder if this would combine with the $25 gc If I were to buy Gears with either Driver, X-men, or Dead Island?[/QUOTE]

What you could do however, is return Dead Island, or whatever you're getting after the $25 GC deal goes live and then re-buy it.

[quote name='GBAstar']I would want confirmation before I tried it... typically TRU won't let you stack two promotions at the same time. I think the register would EITHER give you the gift OR zero out the action figures but NOT both...

hopefully I'm wrong. Guess we'll see if someone reports back this weekend[/QUOTE]
Ah, that does suck! I was planning to get two copies of Gears 3 and get two sets of the action figures with $30 GC on top. Wonder if this works....

The target deal (buy one get one 50% off of 50 or so games) starting Sunday might be better or easier for some folks. Effectively the same result except you only pay $90 out of pocket vs $120 with a free $30 gift card.

[quote name='K_G']The target deal (buy one get one 50% off of 50 or so games) starting Sunday might be better or easier for some folks. Effectively the same result except you only pay $90 out of pocket vs $120 with a free $30 gift card.[/QUOTE]

Serpentor's deal is better because you still get 2 action set figures for each GoW 3 copy.

Consider this confirmation of at least one of the deals stacking...

Picked up GoW3, the Action Figure set (they were behind the game counter, not on the floor) AND got the $10 gift card. That's a pretty stout deal!

The receipt shows:

GoW3 for 59.99 (Refund price is 49.99)
067421 Gears of War Promo
067978 $10 GC promo

GOW3 Marcus Locust Grunt 0.00
067421 Gears of war promo 29.99-29.99

OP, you may want to add something about that $10 on GoW in the title - the action figures and the GC make this an outstanding week 1 deal!

[quote name='crazedracerguy']Consider this confirmation of at least one of the deals stacking...

Picked up GoW3, the Action Figure set (they were behind the game counter, not on the floor) AND got the $10 gift card. That's a pretty stout deal!

The receipt shows:

067978 $10 GC promo

OP, you may want to add something about that $10 on GoW in the title - the action figures and the GC make this an outstanding week 1 deal![/QUOTE]

Nice... thanks for posting that. Do you think you'd be able to get a $30 GC if you bought two copies of Gears of War 3 along with two of the action figure sets?

Or does it have to be a second $59.99 game that is NOT Gears of War 3 to be eligible for the $30 GC

[quote name='crazedracerguy']Consider this confirmation of at least one of the deals stacking...

The receipt shows:

067978 $10 GC promo

OP, you may want to add something about that $10 on GoW in the title - the action figures and the GC make this an outstanding week 1 deal![/QUOTE]

Thanks for confirming this. The title has word limit and it's just too long to put all promotion in the title.

EDIT: I just shortened the title and hope everyone can understand it.

[quote name='GBAstar']Nice... thanks for posting that. Do you think you'd be able to get a $30 GC if you bought two copies of Gears of War 3 along with two of the action figure sets?

Or does it have to be a second $59.99 game that is NOT Gears of War 3 to be eligible for the $30 GC[/QUOTE]

No idea. It didn't take an override to do what I did - I just didn't need 2 copies... I didn't even mention the GC - because I didn't know if it would stack or not, and I wanted the game. The cashier said "You get a $10 gift card, too!"...

nail polish essie’s top coat was really glossy and seemed to dry my nails in seconds. What’s more is that this combination gave me an average of 8 days before any chips surfaced! I was delighted with the results. All in all I really loved using these Essie products but the prices were slightly steeper for me.

p90x workout schedule

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='crazedracerguy']I have to say - the figures are cool... And they are huge. Much larger than the McFarlane figures.[/QUOTE]

Its crazy that people on ebay willing to pay $40 for the figures.

[quote name='The Punisher']Its crazy that people on ebay willing to pay $40 for the figures.[/QUOTE]

Not nearly as crazy as paying $40 for the DLC. At least this is something tangible.. but you're right... I can't believe what people will spend on things

bread's done
Back