Buy Halo 4 Limited Edition Console Bundle and Collector's Guide for $356.48 @ Amazon

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
Buy Halo 4 Collector's Edition: Prima Official Game Guide and get Xbox 360 Limited Edition Halo 4 Bundle at an additional 5% off Amazon.com's everyday low price.
51OJYdySeFL._SL500_SS75_.jpg
+ Buy Together Today: $356.48
One of these items ships sooner than the other. Show details

So essentially $6.48 for the collector's guide if your going to get both anyways plus the $10 amazon video credit and amazon's pre-order bonus. In contrast Best Buy is offering a $20 gift card with the bundle and selling the collector's guide for $20 but your probably going to get taxed more than you save overall (For those that don't get taxed on amazon).

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='garrett9418']So how does it work? I am confused. Will it work for other items?[/QUOTE]
Just click on either of the links(guide or console bundle), scroll to the part that says "Best Value" right under the listing description. Click on the "Pre-order both items button" and the discount should show up in your cart.

just for shits and giggles is the DLC that comes with the console exclusive to the console bundle?

Also is a voucher that can be mailed?

I really don't need this but I'm going to be giving my parents an Xbox 360 for the HBO Go app and to keep neices and nephews busy when they visit and they could care less if it's new or not and I figured I could give them my 250GB Slim and upgrade to this.

I know the DLC has been selling for rediculous prices so if between selling that and the game and controller if I could get the console for ~ $200 I may have a tough decision to make

[quote name='GBAstar']just for shits and giggles is the DLC that comes with the console exclusive to the console bundle?

I really don't need this but I'm going to be giving my parents an Xbox 360 for the HBO Go app and to keep neices and nephews busy when they visit and they could care less if it's new or not and I figured I could give them my 250GB Slim and upgrade to this.

I know the DLC has been selling for rediculous prices so if between selling that and the game and controller if I could get the console for ~ $200 I may have a tough decision to make[/QUOTE]
Custom Content: Receive a code for downloadable Halo 4 content, including a unique armor skin, unique weapon skin, unique emblem, matching avatar armor, and unique avatar prop.

Based on gamestop's description the DLC is in the form of a code, and yes the fotus content is exclusive to this bundle.

[quote name='GBAstar']just for shits and giggles is the DLC that comes with the console exclusive to the console bundle?

I know the DLC has been selling for rediculous prices so if between selling that and the game and controller if I could get the console for ~ $200 I may have a tough decision to make[/QUOTE]

Yes, the FOTUS armor/avatar/emblem is exclusive to the console and yes it will be on a voucher so yes, you could get a brand new halo 4 console for about $150 if you're selling all of those things on ebay, that is if ebay doesn't cancel it. Someone said that ebay has been cracking down on physical DLC voucher codes.

[quote name='htz']Custom Content: Receive a code for downloadable Halo 4 content, including a unique armor skin, unique weapon skin, unique emblem, matching avatar armor, and unique avatar prop.

Based on gamestop's description the DLC is in the form of a code, and yes the fotus content is exclusive to this bundle.[/QUOTE]

I just wanted to make sure it's not retailer specific (the FOTUS DLC) but included inside all of the consoles (in the packaging) in voucher form.

I typically don't buy into these LE consoles because they almost always get sold off at a significant discount but this is tempting.

Thanks.

[quote name='htz']Just click on either of the links(guide or console bundle), scroll to the part that says "Best Value" right under the listing description. Click on the "Pre-order both items button" and the discount should show up in your cart.[/QUOTE]

So is it only these 2 items that have this "Best Value" special? Is there a way I can check to see all the specials that are related to the Halo 4 Limited Edition Console?

[quote name='garrett9418']So is it only these 2 items that have this "Best Value" special? Is there a way I can check to see all the specials that are related to the Halo 4 Limited Edition Console?[/QUOTE]
It's just these 2 items.

Wow, only $6.48 for the Collector's Guide! But, I already pre-ordered the Halo 4 Limited Edition Xbox 360 Console, can I purchase the Halo 4 Collector's Edition: Prima Official Game Guide, and still get the discount? Or do I need to cancel my Halo 4 Console pre-order, and then pre-order both items at the same time?...:whistle2:k

Well, I canceled my Halo 4 Console pre-order that I placed just a few days ago, and pre-ordered the Halo 4 Limited Edition Xbox 360 Console, and the Halo 4 Collector's Edition: Prima Official Game Guide for a cool $356.48...:D

By the way, thanks for the tip TC...

I haven't been impressed with AZ customer service lately.

I ordered the console as I'm going to sell of the DLC and forgot about this promo. Well I've already been charged and the console has shipped so I figured customer service would let me buy the LE guide at the promo rate of $6.49 but they're saying I'd have to order another console and refuse the first..

aggravating

[quote name='GBAstar']I haven't been impressed with AZ customer service lately.

I ordered the console as I'm going to sell of the DLC and forgot about this promo. Well I've already been charged and the console has shipped so I figured customer service would let me buy the LE guide at the promo rate of $6.49 but they're saying I'd have to order another console and refuse the first..

aggravating[/QUOTE]

how exactly is this their fault? you're trying to flip something and youre upset that you didnt know about a code you wouldnt discover until the future. customers like you are annoying

[quote name='tekron']how exactly is this their fault? you're trying to flip something and youre upset that you didnt know about a code you wouldnt discover until the future. customers like you are annoying[/QUOTE]

What code? Discount is applied automatically?

I'm not "flipping anything? I'm selling DLC to suckers that are willing to pay $140 for it. Now I can sell the controllers and game and keep this console allowing me to gift my 250GB Slim to my parents.

bread's done
Back