Buy Halo:Reach Map Pack, Get 400MSP Back

zer0sfx

CAGiversary!
You might have to be a member of Xbox Rewards to get this as it appeared on the Rewards page after taking the Gamer IQ challenge. The points will probably either be sent to you in an e-mail as a code or rewarded through the Rewards program. It doesn't specify. If anyone finds out, please post in the thread and I will update the OP.

400MSP:
Purchase Halo: Reach - Defiant Map Pack or Halo: Reach Games on Demand from April 1st to May 15th, 2011 and get 400 Microsoft Points.

Also:
From now through May 15, spend 200 or more Microsoft Points in the Xbox LIVE Marketplace and get a Halo Banshee avatar item free!

I saw this posted before somewhere, but I still haven't seen it when doing my IQ quizzes.

At the same time, my quiz score lost a day basically. So that was a bummer.

Grr... I hate that the rewards are not available in Canada. Its says at the bottom. Open to residents of 50 United States (including District of Columbia) and United Kingdom. Now what about the people who bought the new Map Pack before. Do they get 400MS Points back. I doubt it.

[quote name='AmyGrrl']Grr... I hate that the rewards are not available in Canada. Its says at the bottom. Open to residents of 50 United States (including District of Columbia) and United Kingdom. Now what about the people who bought the new Map Pack before. Do they get 400MS Points back. I doubt it.[/QUOTE]

of course not

[quote name='xDJNeLLieNeLL']So if I buy the defiant map pack now, It will only be 400 mp[/QUOTE]

if you buy the map pack now, it'll be 800 points regardless. You will then get 400 MSP deposited into your account. I would imagine you wouldn't see the points in your account until after the promo ends May 15th, so possibly end of May/early June.

[quote name='xDJNeLLieNeLL']So if I buy the defiant map pack now, It will only be 400 mp[/QUOTE]

*you have to be a rewards member*

[quote name='nypickle']if you buy the map pack now, it'll be 800 points regardless. You will then get 400 MSP deposited into your account. I would imagine you wouldn't see the points in your account until after the promo ends May 15th, so possibly end of May/early June.[/QUOTE]So if IF I BUY it now, as long as I am a rewards member I will get 400 points back at a later date?

[quote name='xDJNeLLieNeLL']So if IF I BUY it now, as long as I am a rewards member I will get 400 points back at a later date?[/QUOTE]

how many different ways do you want it stated for you? christ

i bought it through that link the 1st day of the IQ tests, but still have no idea how/when they will give me the 400 pts back. i'm just glad others saw this so i won't be the only one complaining if they don't give me my 400 pts (it has been 96 hrs & is NOT listed in the rewards bonuses, so it must be a seperate rebate they will mail when the 15th of May comes & goes).

[quote name='twztid13']i bought it through that link the 1st day of the IQ tests, but still have no idea how/when they will give me the 400 pts back. i'm just glad others saw this so i won't be the only one complaining if they don't give me my 400 pts (it has been 96 hrs & is NOT listed in the rewards bonuses, so it must be a seperate rebate they will mail when the 15th of May comes & goes).[/QUOTE]

I read somewhere that you get the 400 pts rebate in 8-10 weeks.

bread's done
Back