Buy Infamous at $39.80, Get Uncharted: Drake's Fortune FREE at Fry's B&M

agentghost

CAGiversary!
Feedback
302 (100%)
see title

infamous.png

Wow! Thats an awesome deal... too bad i already have infamous... wouldve loved to try out uncharted before uncharted 2...

Wow i'm kinda pissed, i bit on the buy a game and get $20 PSN credit on amazon(for UC), damn.

Whoa, I have both of these but I'll pass this along to a buddy that just got a PS3. Of course he's a lazy son of a bitch and probably will want it but actually driving for 10 minutes is like climbing Everest.

[quote name='agentghost']look like Sony are trying to get rid of inFamous.. and Uncharted 1.. lol[/QUOTE]

Just a smart move by Sony, who have had their best holiday season during the PS3 era. Price drop, great BF bundles, and insane deals on games. I wouldn't be surprised to see more great deals for the couple of weeks after Christmas, due to trying to entice new PS3 owners who may have gift cards/cash as well.

Too bad Amazon wouldn't match this, since we don't have any Fry's around by us here on the East Coast.

I already have Uncharted, but I'd gladly get rid of my nicked copy for like $12 shipped if I got in on this deal.

It would be great if Amazon did a match on this but more than likely that won't happen since it's only B&M, one can wish for us East Coasters.

Luckily I've got one here in Georgia about 20 mins away, definitely going to get in on this deal being a new PS3 owner

If you don't need Uncharted, you can trade it in to Amazon for some credit. Current value is 12.50. Makes the deal that much sweeter.

Uncharted and inFamous are 2 of my favorite games on the PS3. 40 bucks for both is pretty awesome. I would bite if I didn't already have them :)

[quote name='salazarmark']BOO! My infamous just shipped from Amazon :((((((((((((((

Frys is just a 10 minute drive from my area :(((((((((((([/QUOTE]

Lol join the club :((((((((((((((((

This is really tempting ... I don't know if I should throw another game on the backlog pile though. :whistle2:\

I really hate not having a Fry's. Hell, I'd rather see my local Microcenter demolished and paved over by a Fry's.

Also is there a link to the ad or a confirmation of valid dates?

I'd love to try out inFamous and will eventually and I want the first Uncharted to go along with my $38 copy of Uncharted 2 from Amazon so this would have been perfect but I live in Ohio.

Man I had infamous but this deal is too good to pass up. So do you have to buy this in the store because I checked online and I don't see an option for both of these at this price though.

[quote name='jev3gs']Man I had infamous but this deal is too good to pass up. So do you have to buy this in the store because I checked online and I don't see an option for both of these at this price though.[/QUOTE]

I just stopped into the Fountain Valley, CA Frys and they had the deal.
No flyers anywhere and the games aren't even next to each other, (there wasn't any indication of any deals)

When it rings up the total the game it comes out to $43.00 for both games.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Unless some of your are new PS3 owners, there's no excuse for not owning Uncharted already.[/QUOTE]

"Testified"

This will be my second purchase of Uncharted and I already have inFamous but it could come in handy in a trade...

[quote name='Lord Chabelo']Best Buy here I come, gonna price match and get both of these.[/QUOTE]
i was under the impression that BB only match price, not deal :roll:

Picked them up at the Sunnyvale Fry's. Only a couple InFamous left, lots of Uncharted at 1130am. Thanks for the note OP. Didn't get a chance to read the paper this morning.

[quote name='JSD']Just read on kotaku that inFamous has a planned price drop to $40 anyway in the near future, not sure if that will impact anyone's decision on jumping on this one. [/QUOTE]

i bet the price drop is already factored in this deal - the copy i bought at Fry's just now has a price sticker on Infamous for $39.80.
With this sale as icing on the cake, it has been an amazing week for this new PS3 owner -- i got $18 Killzone 2, $18 Resistence 2 and $10 Riddick from Gamefly, $25 COD4 from Walmart, $15 MSG4 and $30 Batman Arkham from Amazon, $0 Ratchet and $0 Little Big P from the PS3 bundle. And because i bought $7.50 Resitence 1 and $7.50 Ratchet destruct at the Blockbuster 2 for 1 sale a couple months ago (plus a mis-labeled Saints Row 2), i basically have every game i need (except Uncharted 2 but i can wait 6 months for that one)

p.s. many copies still available in Tempe Fry's of both, but they are on a table not in the game aisle.

Confirmed at Chicagoland Fry's. No signs, even asked the manager who denied it saying that must have been a black friday deal.

I tested my luck at the registers and rang up free :)

[quote name='ChaoticClimax'] I tested my luck at the registers and rang up free :)[/QUOTE]

i had the opposite... it rang up $75 at the register for me, but i reminded her of the ad. She didn't even check on it - just rang the 2nd one up free, so maybe i should try that on every game i buy there! :)
There was no sign in the aisle either, but Fry's does display their newspaper ads near the front entrance of the store, so if you run across any uneducated managers, look for the ad on the wall.

[quote name='bob330i']Picked them up at the Sunnyvale Fry's. Only a couple InFamous left, lots of Uncharted at 1130am. Thanks for the note OP. Didn't get a chance to read the paper this morning.[/QUOTE]

hope i can find a copy this evening. thanks for the heads up.

Very solid deal, and you could PM this to Wal-Mart or Best Buy. Just make sure if you're going to BB to PM this, bring your torture tools.

[quote name='kidkash03']Just a smart move by Sony, who have had their best holiday season during the PS3 era. Price drop, great BF bundles, and insane deals on games. I wouldn't be surprised to see more great deals for the couple of weeks after Christmas, due to trying to entice new PS3 owners who may have gift cards/cash as well.[/QUOTE]

Not to mention that Uncharted is an old game now that has more than made it's money (not to mention having a sequel they want to upsell) and they're looking for some more visibility for inFamous going into the end of year "Game of the Year" coverage that is coming up fast.

Pretty good deal, surprising from Fry's though. I've never seen anything worthwhile in their ads. Definitely not worth going down to Renton.

[quote name='pasolini']She didn't even check on it - just rang the 2nd one up free, so maybe i should try that on every game i buy there! :)
[/QUOTE]

Tell her you'll pick her up after work. See if she goes for that Tiger. :applause:

[quote name='sainrub']Tell her you'll pick her up after work. See if she goes for that Tiger. :applause:[/QUOTE]

If she is hot, she is stil an airhead... if she is not, wtf you want such baggage for? :drool::roll:

bread's done
Back