Buy Mario Tennis 3DS + 3DS from Toys R Us, get a $25 gift card (ends on May 24)

kentheguy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Toys R Us in Canada.

Buy Mario Tennis and a 3DS from TRU and get a $25 gift card for free.

Available on current flyer which is:
May 18 - May 24

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, you need to buy a Midnight Purple 3DS alongside it.

From the flyer:

"$39.99 *with the purchase of a 3DS system and Mario Tennis Open. Gift Card for use on your next visit, offer available instore only. Selection varies. While they last! No rainchecks!
FREE* $25 Gift Card
FIND A STORE
Valid May 18 — May 24"

[quote name='EvilMario']Actually, you need to buy a Midnight Purple 3DS alongside it.

From the flyer:

"$39.99 *with the purchase of a 3DS system and Mario Tennis Open. Gift Card for use on your next visit, offer available instore only. Selection varies. While they last! No rainchecks!
FREE* $25 Gift Card
FIND A STORE
Valid May 18 — May 24"[/QUOTE]

omg, you're right, I totally misread the deal. Looks like I'm not getting the game then.

[quote name='Mr.']I'll stick with FS's Trade 1 deal.[/QUOTE]

Best deal there is for it really. Trade 5 for the Midnight Purple 3DS too, if you're looking to pick one up.

[quote name='kentheguy']omg, you're right, I totally misread the deal. Looks like I'm not getting the game then.[/QUOTE]

Please change the thread title.

[quote name='EvilMario']Best deal there is for it really. Trade 5 for the Midnight Purple 3DS too, if you're looking to pick one up.[/QUOTE]

Trade 5 isn't that attractive since you can get 3DS for $150 from time to time. If you don't have any qualifiers, FS is selling Arkham City for $30 this week and it was on the list the last time I checked.

[quote name='Mr.']Trade 5 isn't that attractive since you can get 3DS for $150 from time to time. If you don't have any qualifiers, FS is selling Arkham City for $30 this week and it was on the list the last time I checked.[/QUOTE]

It's the best deal offered this side of the $149 SDM + points bonus day. Trade 5 is pretty easy to accomplish on 360 / Wii games, especially if you own a couple already that you are willing to part with, and score a 3DS for well under the $150. If you're trying to buy every title at an EBgames though, you're going to be breaking around even. Shit isn't as easy as it was when Blockbuster was around.

I hadn't heard of this and probably would've missed it, thanks!

[quote name='Mr.']I'll stick with FS's Trade 1 deal.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Mr.']Trade 5 isn't that attractive since you can get 3DS for $150 from time to time. If you don't have any qualifiers, FS is selling Arkham City for $30 this week and it was on the list the last time I checked.[/QUOTE]

The Darkness 2 at EB Games for $20 makes it even cheaper. Now I'm just deciding if I should actually pick this up. Reviews are meh.

bread's done
Back