Buy my factory sealed PS2 Slim before ebay gets it.

varsitygamer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Well, since they announced the price on the 360, I guess it's time to part ways with this PS2 I was hoping to use one day...

So basically, a while back I picked up the PSone w/lcd bundles from a best buy for 50$ each (i got 2). I sold both on ebay, and one of them paid for this slim ps2. I never opened it because I wasn't sure at the time how wise of an investment it was. So It's been sitting next to my entertainment center totally unopened for about a month now. It's time to let it go. I figure I'll sell it for around 150$ shipped, and put all of that money down on my xbox 360. So, I can't take a trade, but if anyone has any other offers please let me know. I think 150$ shipped (no tax or anything) is fair if you're looking at buying a brand new system sometime soon anyway.

If it doesn't sell I may be forced to sweeten the pot... oh well, help a brother out.

~stew

My Desperation Bundle:

Factory Sealed Slim PS2

Mint Preplayed Sony 8 Meg Memory Card

Sly 3 Honor Among Thieves Demo Sealed

Jak X Combat Racing Demo Sealed

Battlefield 2 Modern Combat Demo Sealed

Marvel Nemesis Rise of the Imperfects Demo Sealed

You get all of that (all of it!) for the low price of 150$ shipped, paypal'd to my account. If you're considering it, please PM me or email me at [email protected]

Pictures provided on request.

If no one picks it up, I think i could get 150 shipped on ebay, so I'm just offering it to the people i love first.

~Stew

[quote name='RandyTsai']whats the cheapest your willing to go?[/QUOTE]
What he said. A cheaper price would tempt me more than throwing in some demos. :D

bread's done
Back