Buy One Classic Game At EB Games Get One Free

The EBgames near me doesn't even stock any of those classic games, so its too bad I miss out on this offer.

[quote name='ryanb316']The EBgames near me doesn't even stock any of those classic games, so its too bad I miss out on this offer.[/quote]

Heck...I've never seen an EB that stocks these games. All of the EBs in my area are in malls, which could have something to do with that...

[quote name='oNeWiNgEdAnGeL']In the April 2004 issue of EGM, there is a coupon that allows you to buy one pre-pkayed Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, or Nintendo 8-Bit game and get one free.[/quote]

if that's the april fool's joke for this year...then no one is laughing

Yeah, that largely depends on the location... I've seen many EBs that don't carry old games at all, but there are definitely some that still have a load o SNES/Genesis carts from the old days.

You don't have to go to EB Store to shop for this buy 1 get 1 free. I think this will valid online as well with the coupon code listed there.

It says you can shop by phone, so it is basically the same as shop online.

This offer valid 3/2/2004 - 3/30/2004, so I have no way to test it yet, but I am sure it will apply online as well.

Here you go - the coupon in PDF format for your enjoyment.
(copy and paste into your browser window)

Code:
http://oktapede.tripod.com/coupon.pdf

If someone has somewhere better to host it, please do.

The April Fool's joke was:

**spoilers, I guess**

The "PSP screen revealed". The one that showed Gandalf from LotR in a kart....this has to be the lamest EGM has come up with :?

The disclaimer on this coupon is very poorly written. "Boxes and instructions are required"? That sounds more like it applies to trade-ins than to games they are selling you. Plus, nowhere does it say the coupon cannot be copied, so people who don't get EGM can probably use the coupon too. It doesn't even say that the free game has to be the one of lesser value. I'll assume that that last bit is implied, though.

The EB stores around here stock Dreamcast and Nintendo 64 stuff, but that's about as far as they'll go for "classic." Oddly, I have seen a few NES controllers for sale there, though.

bread's done
Back