Buy One Game, Get One 50% Off on qualifying PS3 Move titles

Damn, got all excited when I first started reading it until I got to the Move titles part. I want them to match Best Buy's sale.

Sly and The Fight at around $55 isn't that bad.

But I got LBP2 from the Subway contest so I think I'll hold off on those for now. :)

[quote name='pandanaut']Sly and The Fight at around $55 isn't that bad.

But I got LBP2 from the Subway contest so I think I'll hold off on those for now. :)[/QUOTE]

The Fight And Sly collection are the only games on their even interesting. But, I've heard such mixed things about The Fight, it makes me hesitant to pull the trigger. What are everyone's thoughts on the game?

[quote name='sag375']The Fight And Sly collection are the only games on their even interesting. But, I've heard such mixed things about The Fight, it makes me hesitant to pull the trigger. What are everyone's thoughts on the game?[/QUOTE]
Gamers seem to love it while critics seem to hate it. Either way, if you get it, a second move controller is almost a necessity to get the full experience.

[quote name='TraBuch']Gamers seem to love it while critics seem to hate it. Either way, if you get it, a second move controller is almost a necessity to get the full experience.[/QUOTE]

It's actually a necessity to get any of the experience- The Fight requires two Move controllers.

[quote name='ryheeles']It's actually a necessity to get any of the experience- The Fight requires two Move controllers.[/QUOTE]
Is it? I was under the impression that is was possible to use the DS3, or was that only with the European version?

[quote name='TraBuch']Is it? I was under the impression that is was possible to use the DS3, or was that only with the European version?[/QUOTE]

Every review I've seen has said two Moves are required, but I don't have the game yet so it's completely possible I've been lied to by the gaming press. Wouldn't be the first time.

Two moves are required to play The Fight Lights Out. The gamers reviews are right on, and the critics are wrong. This game will give you a workout.

I pulled the trigger with Best Buy because if you ordered online you got a $10 gift card as well.

The best move game is the fight. I love it. Also you can't play without 2 move controllers. Its the only move game i have and i don't regret it at all. If you aren't fit though it will take awhile to play more than 15 minutes. I currently turn it on and play hour as my cardio.

[quote name='panasonic']The best move game is the fight. I love it. Also you can't play without 2 move controllers. Its the only move game i have and i don't regret it at all. If you aren't fit though it will take awhile to play more than 15 minutes. I currently turn it on and play hour as my cardio.[/QUOTE]

While I am agree The Fight is a great game and critics were way wrong on it, how do you know it's the best Move game is it's the only one you have? Time Crisis is another GREAT use of the Move and while Sports Champions isn't anything special it does show off all the range of motion the Move has.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']While I am agree The Fight is a great game and critics were way wrong on it, how do you know it's the best Move game is it's the only one you have? Time Crisis is another GREAT use of the Move and while Sports Champions isn't anything special it does show off all the range of motion the Move has.[/QUOTE]

Most the move games have demos that i played. Im just basing it on my personal fun with the game. Obviously its not the norm because the reviews are bad but its the only game iv played for almost a month and still enjoy. Sometimes ill just go to training and do 30 rounds of endurance training and turn it off.

[quote name='panasonic']Most the move games have demos that i played. Im just basing it on my personal fun with the game. Obviously its not the norm because the reviews are bad but its the only game iv played for almost a month and still enjoy. Sometimes ill just go to training and do 30 rounds of endurance training and turn it off.[/QUOTE]

Demos do not equal the full game and usually don't give a good idea of what the game has to offer. All I am saying is you can't say it's the best Move game if it's the only one you've really played.

[quote name='VaultDweller']thanks in for 3 The Shoots[/QUOTE]

Is that to flip them back to amazon cause I just did the math, to buy 3 The Shoots and one other game it would cost $111 and you would get $74.25 back, thus you would get the 4th game to keep for $36.75....

I don't understand the logic in that at all.

sly isnt a good deal because only the extra mini games have move support- the campaign main games aren't motion sensitive. also, time crisis was gold box deal last week for 27.99.. you are better off waiting for gold box deals. now gamestop's 2 for $50..that was a deal.

[quote name='technicalstylez']sly isnt a good deal because only the extra mini games have move support- the campaign main games aren't motion sensitive. also, time crisis was gold box deal last week for 27.99.. you are better off waiting for gold box deals. now gamestop's 2 for $50..that was a deal.[/QUOTE]

How the hell do you figure Sly isn't a good deal? I mean it was $20 at K-Mart. But just because it only has Move support for mini-games doesn't make it a bad deal. Sly and The Fight are EASILY the best games in this "deal".

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Is that to flip them back to amazon cause I just did the math, to buy 3 The Shoots and one other game it would cost $111 and you would get $74.25 back, thus you would get the 4th game to keep for $36.75....

I don't understand the logic in that at all.[/QUOTE] no im not adding another game, i just want 3 The shoots

bread's done
Back