Buy one game get one free at Navy exchange (military)

searobbins

CAGiversary!
https://www.mynavyexchange.com/mobile/mbrowse/electronics/video-games/video-games/_/N-3524103030?Nr=AND%28sku.inStockFilter%3A1%2Csku.imagesAvailable%3A1%29&Ns=P_Display_Price%7C1

Buy any Xbox one or PS4 game priced at 59.99 or 53.99 get the cheaper one free.

They have Doom eternal with a free coin available.
Tried adding two copies of eternal to cart. Didn't work. Put the newest star wars game and Doom for $59 total.
If you haven't bought from them before, text MYNEX to 57662 for $10 off a $50 or over purchase.

This site is for military/ex military only.
Which actually is a lot of people.

Also, noticed they had the animal crossing system available at my local coast guard exchange.
[attachment=33775:Screenshot_20200320-150601.png]

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought the navy was too busy shooting torpedos at the Coronavirus to have time to play video games.

I thought the navy was too busy shooting torpedos at the Coronavirus to have time to play video games.
Actually I noticed that a sailer on the "Coronado" located in "Coronado" has the Corona virus.
If I was him I'd relax, play a lot of video games with my time off and drink a Corona..

Is there a reason why every time I click on any game (any item at all really), it never actually goes to a product page and there is literally no way to add anything to a cart? 

Lord have mercy that was a stressful process. Managed to eventually add Jedi and Death Stranding (plus the $10 off coupon) and paid $50 for both but Jesus that whole site is crap in its execution. Trying to add a shipping address and credit card was unnecessarily complicated and it’s definitely not set up to work properly on mobile devices. Hell I still can’t get the product page for Nioh 2 to come up, so it looks like i’m just placing the one order.

Definitely a military based website. lol

Is there a reason why every time I click on any game (any item at all really), it never actually goes to a product page and there is literally no way to add anything to a cart?
site is shiite...but try clearing your cache if you are using chrome. I used edge and it worked fine for me

Lord have mercy that was a stressful process. Managed to eventually add Jedi and Death Stranding (plus the $10 off coupon) and paid $50 for both but Jesus that whole site is crap in its execution. Trying to add a shipping address and credit card was unnecessarily complicated and it’s definitely not set up to work properly on mobile devices. Hell I still can’t get the product page for Nioh 2 to come up, so it looks like i’m just placing the one order.

Definitely a military based website. lol
I thought you were exaggerating until I went to place an order...geez...never change, aafes/nex! lol. I think only the games in that link are eligible for this "any" ps4/xbox game sale. Also just as likely, the ones in the op's link are the only ps4/xbox games available on the site. side note, seem that coin is going for a pretty penny on ebay currently, based off the small sample size of sold.

Nice post, thanks for sharing
o.png

Thx as well OP. Cancelled my frequently delayed Amazon order for Doom Eternal for this offer. For those that did order, was your confirmation email slow in arriving? Aka hours or more later? Website lists it so not overly concerned but their website is very last decade so I can't say I am completely riding high.

NM:  Email came but was in my Promotions folder.

bread's done
Back