Buy one, get 2nd 1/2 off at Meijer!

snatcher33

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
This Saturday, March 27th. Meijer is having a one day sale and it includes a pretty good deal.

Buy any one video game priced $19.99 and up, and get a 2nd video game of equal or lesser value 1/2 off.

Pretty good deal. Might be time to pick 007 and Ninja Gaiden!!

where did you find this? i need to know, i love meijers it is the one thing i miss when i am out of the area they have awesome deals. they also price match and acept other coupons. i have had some $50 off $110 coupons for different grocery stores that they have accepted, now thats a cheap ass deal.

Jeff

[quote name='fuzzman24']where did you find this? [/quote]

As I was leaving the store, they had a stand up sign with all the one-day only deals on it!!

[quote name='scuba']video game, does this include like the ps2 hard drive + game combo? good deal I will have to check it out, thanks :)[/quote]

That wouldnt be a great deal as the 1/2 would come on the cheaper item. If I'm reading your request right that is.

Unless you were buying 2 harddrive packages.

I doubt the sale will include the HDD. I'd bet money on it that it's SOFTWARE specific.

[quote name='bmulligan']Unless you were buying 2 harddrive packages.

I doubt the sale will include the HDD. I'd bet money on it that it's SOFTWARE specific.[/quote]

you could buy two but the hard drive does come with a video game

thanks, this is a good deal
but seem like meijer is only located in Michigan, Illionis, Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky

Thanks for the heads up. My local Meijer has several old and harder to find Xbox games stuffed in the case. It may be time to go price check those now.

I wish I was visiting my in-laws in Ohio. They've got a Meijer down the road.

For those who don't know meijer is sort of a Wal-Mart meets Kroger/Safeway/Grocery store. it's a giant mess of a store with literally aisles and aisles of food, produce, meat, etc mixed in with aisles of yard supplies, lawn furniture, hardware, dvds/cds, videogames, toys...

It's a pretty cool store. My wife, though, doesn't like going there when we visit her parents in Ohio. She refers to the location of Meijers as "The Highway of Freaks." And generally, I tend to agree.

Though I'd agree that Meijer is one huge store, I wouldn't even put it close to Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart is a place all its own, followed by K-Mart. Maybe it's just my area, but I never liked visiting those two stores.

Meijer is actually pretty decent, especially the grocery part of their store. I can't speak for the rest of the store, though.

At least you don't have to stay in line for an hour to buy a bag of apples like you do at those ridiculous Super Wal-Marts. What a nightmare that place is.

Just got back from my local Meijer. I can verify that the sale is on. Picked up Ninja Gaiden and 007: EON. Also if you want an extra 10% off, you can sign up for a Meijer credit card. If you are approved, they will give you the 10% off coupon to use right away. Got both games for a little over $70.00. Pretty sweet deal if you ask me, considering both games are going for $49.99 right now!

bread's done
Back