Buy one get one 50% off on select game at CC

Search for 'bogogames'.

I saw this earlier on Techbargains, but most of the games or crap, so I didn't post.

It's a shame, the only thing I'd want on that list is Lost Odyssey. If I didn't have Orange Box already I'd probably get both of those.

[quote name='monkeypoopz']is this an online only sale? theres a few games i'd pick up....[/quote]

That's what I'd like to know too, I would like to get Lost Odyssey, Kane & Lynch or Orange box.

[quote name='monkeypoopz']is this an online only sale? theres a few games i'd pick up....[/quote]

I called my local CC and they said that the sale is in-store as well but they were not so sure

[quote name='mj1984']why the hell is stranglehold collector's $70? this is like $15 or cheaper everywhere else[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHA that's exactly what I was thinking.

Want lost odyssey but I got the club from Ebgames for $14 and there are no other decent games I want :( maybe con a friend into buying some crap.

It look to me like they marked everything up before they put it on sale. I saw Two Worlds for 9.99 somewhere a few months ago, and it seems to have jumped $50 in that time.

That's just cruel.

i want lost odyssey too... but given how the price has dropped and lots of stores still have many many copies sitting around, i wouldn't worry too much, it should be dropping to 20 dollars soon enough :)

I like how there's only one PS3 game available for BOGO. Guess if I really want two copies of NBA Ballers ...

bread's done
Back