Buy One, Get One Free on Select Blu-rays at Best Buy

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Best Buy has a Buy One Get one free offer on select Blu-rays, and the selection and pricing is great. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo is just $9.99, and Breaking Bad S1/S2 are $11.99 each for instance

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcmcat287400050008&type=category

$7.99
A Few Good Men
Just go with it
Resident Evil: Afterlife

$9.99
Bad Teacher
Black Dynamite
Death at a Funeral
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance
The Fifth Element
Hancock
The Holiday
How Do you Know
Jack and Jill
London Boulevard
Kramer vs Kramer
The Pursuit of Happyness
Resident Evil: Apocalypse
Resident Evil: Degeneration
Resident Evil: Extinction
Salmon Fishing in Yemen
Snatch
Tommy
Underworld: Awakening
Woman in Black
Zookeeper

$11.99
Breaking Bad Season 1
Breaking Bad Season 2

$14.99
21 Jump Street
The Artist
Lookout
Pirate Band of Misfits ($12.99)
Raid:Redemption
Resident Evil Damnation
Starship Troopers: Invasion
The Tall Man
Taxi Driver
Think Like a Man
The Vow

$29.99

The Smurfs 3D

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, Best Buy dropped the ball on this. So my in-store pick up was cancelled because of stock, but I still had to go pick up a separate order. I went to check out the Blu-rays to see what else was on sale and just sitting there was Breaking Bad 1 and 2. This is the same store that said it wasn't in stock.

I love Best Buy's customer service and deals, but in-store pickup is one of the least organized things I've encountered.

Got in on Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, Underworld: Awakening, 21 Jump Street and the Raid: Redemption. The B1G1F prices made them cheaper than the advertised BF deals so I just went with this.

[quote name='legendarydogs']my breaking bad seasons got back ordered.[/QUOTE]

Mine have already shipped out, thankfully.

[quote name='momouchi']Wow, Best Buy dropped the ball on this. So my in-store pick up was cancelled because of stock, but I still had to go pick up a separate order. I went to check out the Blu-rays to see what else was on sale and just sitting there was Breaking Bad 1 and 2. This is the same store that said it wasn't in stock.

I love Best Buy's customer service and deals, but in-store pickup is one of the least organized things I've encountered.[/QUOTE]

Had that happen with Walking Dead. Kind of annoying.

Was in store yesterday and picked up Starship Troopers Invasion and RE: Damnation blus. Would have picked each up eventually whenever they later showed up at, say, $7.99 at Amazon in the future, so might as well do it now.

Taxi Driver went down to $9.99. Was going to order Taxi Driver and The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, but Dragon can not be ordered off the website anymore. Going to have to make a run to Best Buy.

bread's done
Back