Buy one USED game, get one free at Gamestop - Daily Deal

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
STEP 1
Add any in-stock preowned Video Game valued at $29.99 or more to your cart.

STEP 2
Add any in-stock Preowned Video Game valued at $29.99 or less to your cart.

STEP 3
Enter the coupon code 2FORONE into the coupon code box on your shopping cart page! Your preowned game will be discounted to FREE on your checkout confirmation page!
Cheap ass link

As with all Gamestop online orders... buyer beware since they do not guarantee cases and instructions

I did this once to order Splinter Cell PT, and Transformers

Transformers arrives in a plain paper envelope

I get the case to SC:pT and everything looks great until I open the case... low and behold... the original Splinter Cell :roll:

Returned both and refuse to even try them again for used games online

I've done this twice and made out pretty good. Games came complete in both cases and were in pretty good condition. Obviously, YMMV, but just wanted to share my good experiences. I try to stick to buying games in this deal that casual gamers probably wouldn't buy thus reducing the chance that I would get something w/o case and/or instructions and in crappy shape.

Is this a B&M deal? And the purchased games has to be $29.95 or higher right? So it wont work for two PSOne games will it?

I've personally had a 50% success rate with newer Gamestop.com pre-owned games.

Half are complete & the other half come in a Gamestop-branded paper CD sleeve.

This deal would rock if they could guarantee their used games to have all the original stuff. Thanks for the heads up Cheapy.

ninja gaiden says it's 29.99 on GS fron't page but when you add to cart it's 34.99 what's the deal? and i guess it's safe to assume that you can't go to a B&M with a disc only and exchange for a case? and last question, do we have a free shipping coupon to go with this deal?

^^ Gamestop coupons are one per order only AFAIK, so I doubt you'll be able to use another one on top of the daily deal.

hah
has anyone noticed that under the best selers list for preowned ps2 games Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex is first, but the caption under it says "Jak & Daxter are back!"

This would be a good deal for suikoden 3 if it came with a box and manual.

I usually get cases and manuals from them (even on some rare games). They had this same deal last month I ordered Fable, Ninja Gaiden, Jak 3, and Alien Hominid. All but Fable came complete, Fable was broken and I returned it hassle-free (they paid for shipping) and got a replacement within 4 days. The replacement came complete.

If you find anything you want, I suggest going for it just don't be too disappointed if they're is no case or manual.

I haven't used them since I received a Ratchet and Clank demo when I ordered Going Commando from them.

If this deal is still going on I will definately take another chance though.

[quote name='GSJaia']I haven't used them since I received a Ratchet and Clank demo when I ordered Going Commando from them.

If this deal is still going on I will definately take another chance though.[/quote]

call their customer support and they will send you the real game.

bread's done
Back