Buy Rite sale 6.99 and up

[quote name='Theenternal']Cloudspekk also has some great deals on games that rival that of buyrite[/quote]

ouuuch, after thinking about it tho, think of how many mail fraud cases buyrite should have against them

sad, but they arnt even comparable to spekk

Buyrite wouldn't take away the title that is out of stock. And its S/H charge is amazingly high.

Suppose you want to save some bulks on S/H and place a large order, let's say you order 10 games from them. Probably, you will only receive one game, and the rest nine are all out of stock.

And you will be charged about $10 or more for S/H. Maybe it comes without box and booklet as well.

$6.99 + $10 S/H = $16.99 for a used game without box and booklet. Are you out of your mind??

Buyrite is really a SCAM. Please please please AVOID!!!!!!!!

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']You know how our profanity filter changes the f-word to shaq-fu? Well, it should be modified to change any variant of Buy Rite to http://www.boycottbuyritegames.com[/quote]

genius[/quote]

I have my moments.[/quote]

. a really good idea. this has woked on other forums where they filter out spong as ********** so no one ever posts "news" from them

nope,they ran off before they could be tossed off.........

"15 days no item, no cust support, no replies to email, do not buy from seller!!! Buyer murpcsm32( 48) Mar-03-04 09:29 3079041625
Follow-up by murpcsm32: They are going to take the money and run they are not selling anymore items here "

mark my word,buyrite just changed user names and are alive and kicking on ebay:whistle2:(

[quote name='minx']nope,they ran off before they could be tossed off.........[/quote]

User ID Effective Date End Date
gamebuyers Apr-07-02 Suspended
buyrite.net Mar-08-01 Apr-07-02

They were kicked off. But it does look like they stopped selling before then because they knew it was only a matter of time before ebay gave them the boot.

If you do seem them selling under a new ID - report them. Once suspended, you are not allowed to create any other accounts.

Sounds like this company not only needs to be shut down, but someone needs a vacation in a place with bars!

[quote name='longislandlady']

Sounds like this company not only needs to be shut down, but someone needs a vacation in a place with bars![/quote]

tiajuana?

[quote name='CaseyRyback']you know its bad when they even screw over IGN. I mean how many people read IGN and yet they still screw someone over[/quote]
Details plz

I ordered once for them. Never received my order, even after one month... and they would not answer their emails. I finally had to complain to paypal to get my money back.

[quote name='ragepower']Shit, I just ordered 5 games from them for like 38 dollars. Is it really a scam how so ? What should I be aware of ... damn it[/quote]

You, my friend, are most likely screwed. Don't expect your games or your money back.

Well I took a chance, but I went the COD route. Cost more for shipping, but better odds. I bought-

Crimson Sea
Viewtiful Joe
Super Monkey Ball
Star Wars Jedi Knight II

61.50 shipped for an avg of 15 thats not bad. I will update if it comes through. Thanks

Also those games on clearance on the site are used games I think, trying searching for a certain game that is on clearance. The game will come up with the same price but it will say USED.

I checked out the site on resellerratings.com. I couldn't believe it....less than a 1 out of 10 on satisfaction....never seen anything like it.

lol I bought Border Down from them not to long ago (January)on Ebay from Gamebuyers, but I got everything w/ no problems. whoo :?

bread's done
Back