Buy Select PS3 Bundles @ Amazon, Get Injustice for Free

I went for the 250gb model since I wanted a year of Plus anyway.  The red God of War model is kind of an eyesore, or at least I think it would be since it's a weird shade of pinker red.  But that's the one I really wanted since it came with all those games and a bigger HDD though I wouldn't use it probably.  Someone told me that the two PSP versions of GoW are code based and expired already?

Sort of dumb though, UC3 is a PS+ game that is free right now anyway, yet I get a copy of it as well as PS+.  Meanwhile I could have really played those GoW Games.  Oh well.

The expiration date on the voucher has been extended. Personally, I don't think 250GBs is big enough if you are thinking about sticking with Playstation Plus.

Theres always 12G model PS3 which releases soon. If you can find a cheap 500GB HDD, that would be a pretty good deal consider PS3 prices are going to drop this holiday!

Some of the games off PSN plus go up 20Gs+, heck Uncharted 3 is a whooping 43 G when downloaded and installed!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I hadn't actually pulled the trigger yet so I guess I might get the red one.  That's a lot of extra games for only $30 more, and it still gives me a month of plus at least.  D'oh!  It will stick out like a sore thumb in the living room though.  Maybe I can hide it somehow.  :)  

Well, I hadn't actually pulled the trigger yet so I guess I might get the red one. That's a lot of extra games for only $30 more, and it still gives me a month of plus at least. D'oh! It will stick out like a sore thumb in the living room though. Maybe I can hide it somehow. :)
Get red carpet, no one will notice the ps3, promise.

Not too sure, Injustice has been $34.99 before. I saw this up a couple of days ago on Amazon (the Injustice combo).

Any more opinions? I need to replace my 2009 Slim because of the laser that is failing. How do they ship the consoles? Are they properly packaged?

Not too sure, Injustice has been $34.99 before. I saw this up a couple of days ago on Amazon (the Injustice combo).

Any more opinions? I need to replace my 2009 Slim because of the laser that is failing. How do they ship the consoles? Are they properly packaged?
I got one from Amazon. It was one of their Black Friday Bundles. They packed it in a box with foam and then they put that box in another box. I was quite happy with the packaging, but I'm not sure if they do that much with regular consoles.

Personally, I think it's great if you like the Red LE Console. I love limited edition consoles, but I have no need for a new PS3 especially with the PS4 being right around the corner.

Are all the games just codes to download thru PSN? Saw an GOW unboxing and it might not seem that it comes on discs?

As for the PS4, I got one pre-ordered, and originally wasn't even planning to replace the Slim but then I got around 40 games that would probably be wasted if I don't replace it :whistle2:/ So I'm just waiting for a goof sale (or until the laser completely dies).

you are dealing with amazon, their customer service is #1, if anything goes. just contact their customer service. they will take care of you.

Are all the games just codes to download thru PSN? Saw an GOW unboxing and it might not seem that it comes on discs?

As for the PS4, I got one pre-ordered, and originally wasn't even planning to replace the Slim but then I got around 40 games that would probably be wasted if I don't replace it :whistle2:/ So I'm just waiting for a goof sale (or until the laser completely dies).
The origin collection (Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta) are vouchers. The rest of the 4 God of War Games are on disk.

Well, I picked up the red one. I can always buy a decal if I hate color. Lots of gaming for that price. My slim laser died so I need another for the remaining games I need to play. It hurts though, being only $100 cheaper than a ps4

Gah, I just purchased one of these qualifying systems last week, wonder if Amazon could ship me Injustice for free if I contacted CS.

guys i need some advice, im thinking about trading in my ps3 160gb but im not sure as it is my last console, im not sure about holding on to it as i know the values will be really low come fall. 

I guess I'll gamble and wait, maybe something more tempting will come up soon. If not, there's always Black Friday...which is in three more months. Hopefully my Slim's laser will hold up ;)

The expiration date on the voucher has been extended. Personally, I don't think 250GBs is big enough if you are thinking about sticking with Playstation Plus.
It is if you don't download most of the stuff for PS+ and/or delete them once you're done. So far I think I've only ever downloaded, played and deleted one or two PS+ games. It just sucks that the older ones aren't kept in a sort of PS+ archive and kept free if you re-up even after they've expired as free games. I missed out on getting Just Cause 2 digital with PS+ because I didn't re-up till I found a deal on Plus that suited me.

Last edited:
Well, just emailed Amazon CS...hoping to get the game free or at least Amazon credit.
What did they say? I had the same situation, just bought the God of War PS3 last Sunday and the rep said that I didn't qualify for the promotion, but I could buy the game and they would refund me the full price. Amazon is truly awesome :)

^ wait so stuff u download from PSN If u delete it you cant get it back like the Xbox marketplace? or is that just free games you get from PSN+?

Just the stuff from PS+, but you can get those back as long as they're in your download history. Although I believe some stuff has been pulled from PSN before that I had previously downloaded, like the standalone Mortal Kombat II that Midway released before they went belly up.

What did they say? I had the same situation, just bought the God of War PS3 last Sunday and the rep said that I didn't qualify for the promotion, but I could buy the game and they would refund me the full price. Amazon is truly awesome :)

^ wait so stuff u download from PSN If u delete it you cant get it back like the Xbox marketplace? or is that just free games you get from PSN+?
Haven't received a response from them yet, which is kind of odd :/

Well just got a response back from Amazon CS, looks like I can either get the game for free or Amazon credit....think I'll opt for the Amazon credit and put it towards a preorder :)  Thanks OP for the heads up on this deal.

Nice. I wish I had gotten credit. I'm just going to sell my copy and recover the money used for the PS3. Are you a Prime member? just wondering since they took so long to respond to you and I got a quick response.

Nice. I wish I had gotten credit. I'm just going to sell my copy and recover the money used for the PS3. Are you a Prime member? just wondering since they took so long to respond to you and I got a quick response.
Yep, I'm a Prime member. Well, once they first responded to me, saying I could choose from either the game for free or Amazon credit ($41.60), they replied back pretty quickly after I said I'd like the credit instead. Used it for preordering DKC for Wii U :)

bread's done
Back