Buy/Sell Slipcovers

optimusprime8062

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
So let's try something new here. If you have a Blu-ray/DVD Slipcover for sale or trade, do as follows:

Movie Name
Username

And the same for request.

If you think of a better way to do this, make a suggestion.

Original Post for Archival purposes:
I'm looking for a good place to buy Blu-Ray slip covers. I've tried eBay but no one seems to have anything up. Specifically I'm looking for a slip cover for The Dark Knight. It seems like there would be a dedicated web site/store for this sort of thing. I would even buy the movie as long as the slip cover comes with (but maybe not for $35...no thank you Amazon Collectible)

Sell/Trade:

Request:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='UberSwiss']My only question is how some people get their covers. I was browsing forums and saw a daily find thread. Are you guys just stealing the covers or buying them? That confused me.

As for my feelings on it. I really only care about it for my Disney blu collection. Other than that, I really don't care.[/QUOTE]

Most people buy the movie and get it with the slipcover or buy them from other people that are selling them. I have friends that when they buy a blu will keep the slip and give it too me.

[quote name='ZombieToast']Yeah, that doesn't make it any less weird. Ha ha. But hey, more power to you. If it makes you happy and doesn't cause harm to anyone, you guys have my support. Besides, I've been known to have plenty of my own strange collections; I used to collect business cards...I'm not even sure why...it was just something to do, I guess.[/QUOTE]

haha that is an interesting thing to collect. I've never heard of someone collecting Business Cards but that's cool. I bet you have some pretty cool ones.

[quote name='neoz']haha that is an interesting thing to collect. I've never heard of someone collecting Business Cards but that's cool. I bet you have some pretty cool ones.[/QUOTE]
I do have some really cool ones here and there, but most of them are pretty boring. I've known one other guy who collected these, but he sold his for a few hundred dollars. I guess you can get a decent amount of money if you find a company looking for card ideas.

OP, if you're going to turn this into a sell/trade thread, it's not going to stay in this forum. Trade/sell threads belong in the Trading Forum, and this thread will get moved there if you're going to start having trading/selling of slipcovers.

this should go in the Master blu-ray slip cover art inthe trading thread

[quote name='shrike4242']OP, if you're going to turn this into a sell/trade thread, it's not going to stay in this forum. Trade/sell threads belong in the Trading Forum, and this thread will get moved there if you're going to start having trading/selling of slipcovers.[/QUOTE]

Sure, we can move it there.

bread's done
Back