Buy StarWars Battlefront,get any game 19.99 or less for free at Shopko

Woah, I was gonna order this game online at lucasarts.com (Free coasters!) but this beats it... a shopko is just up the street.

Link?

[quote name='Trakan']Shopko is a store in Wisconsin I know, but I'm not sure what other states its in, if any.[/quote]

There are also a few in IL as well.

there are ones in minn. as well. I saw the deal in the store, they had them hanging around the game dept. and i would put a link but shopko doent have a site really, its mostly corporate info

I just looked online at their website and no mention of the deal at all. If I get the chance, I'll hit up my local Shopko (northern IL) and see if they have anything posted in store.

The ShopKo in Sheboygan, WI had a sign that said you get Rouge Squadron for free and that was the only game, but that wouldn't make much sence. So we'll have to see.

[quote name='bjschre']The ShopKo in Sheboygan, WI had a sign that said you get Rouge Squadron for free and that was the only game, but that wouldn't make much sence. So we'll have to see.[/quote]

It would make more sense for the promotion for Battlefront to include a Lucas Arts game for free and not just any game, but who knows, ShopKo's nutty that way.

as a shopko employee, i can confirm that deal is that you get star wars:rouge squadron for the pc free with purchase of star wars battlefront.

[quote name='Krunks']as a shopko employee, i can confirm that deal is that you get star wars:rouge squadron for the pc free with purchase of star wars battlefront.[/quote]

Did that even come out on the PC...? And which Rogue Squadron game are you talking about?

[quote name='Nephets'][quote name='Krunks']as a shopko employee, i can confirm that deal is that you get star wars:rouge squadron for the pc free with purchase of star wars battlefront.[/quote]

Did that even come out on the PC...? And which Rogue Squadron game are you talking about?[/quote]
The first one was released on the PC.

circa 1997 or so, this is a pretty lame deal if that is all it is. There are probably 2 dozen newer SW PC games they could have thrown in insted. The graphics on Rogue Squadron are not nearly as good as the Gamecube versions, if you want an idea what it is. The gameplay is about the same.

LOL. Rogue Squadron for the PC was the first game i got that required a 3D Accelerator card!! We bought an ATI Dimond Viper Max or some 8 MB card or something like that. IF that is the game, then the deal sucks big time.

shopko never has any good deals when it comes to stuff like this. Some of the time its their fault, other times its the game companys. I know with Madden 2005, EA basicly made them buy a ton of copies of the lap top collection for the pc to garuntee we got it on time. But yeah, i will never understand the thinking behind selling a console game and getting a pc game for free, shopko never makes sense

i really like shopko because they clearence games, i got several games for $5 like jedi starfighter, silent hill 2,ect. There really good at prices sometimes.

bread's done
Back