Buy World of Warcraft Get Burning Crusade Free

Link leads to a page with both products listed for $19.99, but it you just go to the Main page for the Original game it will have a button to purchase both for $19.99. its possible the page the link goes to would do the same if you put one in your cart (i never put any in my cart) but it doesnt appear that way.

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']Dammit. I just bought Guild Wars and LOTR:O.

...must resist..[/QUOTE]

Guild wars is free (get the most out of it you can!) and I haven't tried LOTR:O, but I imagine you have enough on your plate without getting into WoW.

Good deal though, great if you want to just start over.

Is it just me, I could of sworn the world of warcraft battlechest has gone on sale a million times for 19.99. Which is both regular WoW and BC and the guides for both

[quote name='dcm1602']Is it just me, I could of sworn the world of warcraft battlechest has gone on sale a million times for 19.99. Which is both regular WoW and BC and the guides for both[/QUOTE]

This. It's 19.99 at Gamestop right now.

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=66582

I guess if you want the individual boxes the Amazon is nicer but the chest comes with 2 strategy guides which I guess could be helpful.

+ you can get 2 more dollars off, and free shipping if you use gd10 and add something else to make order over 25.

[quote name='dcm1602']Is it just me, I could of sworn the world of warcraft battlechest has gone on sale a million times for 19.99. Which is both regular WoW and BC and the guides for both[/QUOTE]

Was thinking the same thing, I kind of swore off MMO's so I'm not sure, but doesn't the battlechest come with a guide or something too?

bread's done
Back