Buying a 360, got some questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

mardorion

CAG Veteran
Hey folks, my girlfriend are picking up a 360 this weekend and I had a couple questions I was hoping to get answered before we made the big purchase.

1) What numbers/markings do I look for to make sure it's one of the new chipset models and where can I find that?

2) We're gonna buy it from Costco, is their return policy (you can return something you bought from them at any time, no expiration) enough or should we still purchase an extended warranty.

3) I have a 360 USB controller for my PC, can I connect it to the console, is there a cable I need to pick up to do so, or are they just incompatible?

4( Does the 360 have built in wireless or am I going to have to snake some cable from my router?

Thanks in advance!

360 does not have built in wireless, but you can buy just about any wireless adapter for it. The official one, however, will run you about 80 or so dollars.

I'm not to sure about the USB controller deal, but it does have USB ports so I would imagine they would be compatible.

Can't help you with the chipset dealy

I'm not too sure about Costco's return policy, but if its what you say it is I would just stick with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back