Buying a Dell laptop? Get an Inspiron Mini 9 for $99 w

Azar

CAGiversary!
Requesting CAG's help since you guys are legendary in the realm of deals! Been a member for a good while, but never posted before. Anyway, I want one of these Dell Minis bad, and they're going for $100 if you buy one of these other Dell laptops by the 9th. If anyone happens to be purchasing one of those laptops, I'd love to arrange to have you buy me a Mini (with reimbursement of course). Obviously I can't afford a full-priced $1000+ laptop, but $100 is a steal.

More on the deal below.

Until 6AM September 9th, according to Dell's own blog, if you buy a Studio 15, XPS M1530 or XPS M1330 machine from Dell, you can buy an Insipron Mini 9 for a suitable mini price of $99. It's a mini bargain.
Souce

The Inspiron Mini 9 is Dell's first foray into the realm of ultraportable notebooks, putting it in competition with the ASUS EEPC, Macbook Air, and so on. And it seems to be quite a decent competitor. It's retailing starting at $350, but if you buy a Studio 15, XPS M1530, or XPS M1330, you can get a Mini 9 for just a hundred bucks. Quite a steal for such a compact, competitive laptop. Normally I'm not a huge proponent of Dell systems, but they seem to have put together a pretty good little machine.

So if anyone's buying one of these laptops soon, can we work out a deal? I will be eternally grateful.

Got yourself one, huh? Do you happen to know anyone else buying a Dell who could help me out? :p

The "deal" works out to cost more because it is for select packages only.

Seperate:
Studio 15 $649
Mini 9 $399
= $1048

Sept. 5th - Sept. 9th:
Studio 15 $999
Mini 9 $99
= $1098

There has been some confusion amongst Dell staff. You may be able to get one for the expected $649 + $99 over the phone. Best of luck.

Yeah, if anyone wants to start a conga line, I'd like to be put on the list, but go with the OP first since he's a smart cookie and should get his due in off the bat.

Good luck everyone.

If anyone knows of another website that would be more geared towards this kind of deal, that'd certainly be helpful. I imagine there are forums out there for people keeping an eye out for PC deals, specifically, but I don't know of any.

bread's done
Back